Fake TeamKilling. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

So I did this thread because of an fake TeamKilling. It all started yesterday, so I've hitted a ball on a soccer pitch and the ball killed a warden. I personaly don't think that should be counted as TeamKill. I think that Warden/Guards should be more carefull and don't stand on the soccer/football pitch, so they don't get "TeamKilled" by some idiot (like me). I did that a couple of times now (with admins in server) and they never banned me from guards, but suddenly @Tekukarin - Cammy actually banned me from guards and I was so counfused.
I hope this is not gonna be counted as TeamKill anymore!
~Peace

So this is the rundown of how it happened.

Soccer field -> Warden up one end, Speedy up other -> Speedy shot the ball towards the warden -> The ball kills the warden -> I guard ban him.

The warden was giving the winner of the round his Last Request at the time. There was no death request to play the minigame, so there was no reason for Speedy to hit the ball, let alone in the direction of a fellow team mate.

16 Oct 2015 21:51:28 I wanted to kill a guard not a warden. Anyway I'm gonna make a thread about it! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:51:01 Hmm for fun Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:50:30 But I didn't hit him the ball did I hitted a ball I don't understand that i did that 1 thousand times! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:49:25 Actually I'm gonna make a thread about that. That should not be a F**king teamkill. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

The chat log of Speedy after the incident.

He had the intention of killing a guard with the ball. I stand by my decision to guard ban him, and that I should have put an actual ban as it was an intentional teamkill.

I class this as team killing, and I would make it punishable. It is strictly against the rules to team kill as a BLU, and I punished you as required.

So this is the rundown of how it happened.

Soccer field -> Warden up one end, Speedy up other -> Speedy shot the ball towards the warden -> The ball kills the warden -> I guard ban him.

The warden was giving the winner of the round his Last Request at the time. There was no death request to play the minigame, so there was no reason for Speedy to hit the ball, let alone in the direction of a fellow team mate.

16 Oct 2015 21:51:28 I wanted to kill a guard not a warden. Anyway I'm gonna make a thread about it! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:51:01 Hmm for fun Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:50:30 But I didn't hit him the ball did I hitted a ball I don't understand that i did that 1 thousand times! Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

16 Oct 2015 21:49:25 Actually I'm gonna make a thread about that. That should not be a F**king teamkill. Panda-Community.com TF2 #17 [Jailbreak|gameME]

The chat log of Speedy after the incident.

He had the intention of killing a guard with the ball. I stand by my decision to guard ban him, and that I should have put an actual ban as it was an intentional teamkill.
Then warden/guards should be more carefull and don't stand in the pitch I admit that it is my fault, but Cammy your logic is so not right, that should not be a teamkill, If you don't want to be killed by the ball then don't stand near/close to it!

This has always been counted as teamkilling and if they disable this rule people will try to kill the warden and guards with mini games or soccer instead of playing the game normally.. If this gets removed then there will be even more chaos in JB.

Then warden/guards should be more carefull and don't stand in the pitch I admit that it is my fault, but Cammy your logic is so not right, that should not be a teamkill, If you don't want to be killed by the ball then don't stand near/close to it!

Warden guards be more carefull?? are you bloody serious.. you should be more carefull to not kill your guards and actively be a guard instead of hitting balls randomly.

Explain to me how my logic with this is flawed, Speedy?

You INTENTIONALLY hit a soccer ball into a BLU team member while you yourself were a BLU team member. This is equivalent to shooting / hitting your team mate in melee. Also known as BLU teamkilling.

This has always been counted as teamkilling and if they disable this rule people will try to kill the warden and guards with mini games or soccer instead of playing the game normally.. If this gets removed then there will be even more chaos in JB.
I don't care for other MiniGames, Just for this one, It's just nor right!

Explain to me how my logic with this is flawed, Speedy?

You INTENTIONALLY hit a soccer ball into a BLU team member while you yourself were a BLU team member. This is equivalent to shooting / hitting your team mate in melee. Also known as BLU teamkilling.
I used my SMG and the ball was covering the warden, so I didn't see him, I just saw the guard ( I think it was a scout) flying around and then I hitted a ball! Because they should be more carefull Like me and other guards! He could go stand on the Tribune (Where spectators watch the game) and he will not get killed by the ball! Here problem solved.

Or you could just not shoot the ball. There's a reason why guards aren't supposed to start minigames. You need to be more careful. They were not expecting a friendly player to shoot a ball at their backs.

-Question what is even the use of this thread? Speedy is just gonna keep disagreeing and trying to find ways to get out of his punishment.

-Speedy why are you complaining? You did something wrong you got guard-banned DEAL WITH IT, just like any other person wait it out. I would understand you if this wasn't justified but from my understanding you did something that just seems so obvious that you shouldn't do it.

Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
-Question what is even the use of this thread? Speedy is just gonna keep disagreeing and trying to find ways to get out of his punishment.

-Speedy why are you complaining? You did something wrong you got guard-banned DEAL WITH IT, just like any other person wait it out. I would understand you if this wasn't justified but from my understanding you did something that just seems so obvious that you shouldn't do it.
Swaggy I'm just trying to prove that soccer minigame should be counted as TeamKilling if you hit the ball and the ball.... My guardban already expired. I guess I'm not gonna make it far with this, just wanted you to know about this.

As a "for the record", I figured this was an appeal as opposed to any other kind of thread, due to the name and the fact that he said he would make a thread against his guard ban.

My bad on that part.

Hello everyone,
I haven't been looking to the responses so I will react on the situation what Speedy tells above.

I was in the game and I've seen what happend.
The Warden was giving a lr and you activated a minigame what killed the Warden, it ruined the round and gamemode where you responded "lol" to it.
The Ban is in place as I told my "trial" to guardban you for that.
Be happy you didn't get a higher punishment than you currently have because you did BLU teamkill and ruined a perfect normal round by activating minigames you're not allowed to activate.

[Thread closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread