Extreme DodgeBall (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stalker455655

Hi, so ive started liking dodgeball more and more.Ive been playing on some servers including Panda servers :).And i found this server that has Extreme dodgeball

Heres a youtube video to show you how it is :)
And heres a source from where you can download https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=127034

I had lots of fun on that server so i thought @Kevin should add it

stalker455655/Igor

You mean making a new server, or changing dodgeball 2?
If for making a new server, i would say give it a shot. If for changing dodgeball 2 i would say no, now most of the time people are playing on it. For some time it was mostly empty, so suddenly changing it might result in some active players leaving the server.

God no.

This is identical to Voogru's plugin before Asherkin revamped it and popularized because Voogru's was privatised on his own servers, which obviously eventually went down.

I hated the old version, rockets are slow, you get killed by ridiculous unfairness (ie someone dies with 3 rockets heading towards him, they all focus to you and you don't get an alert), it requires very little skill if you're a seasoned DB player, and god it's just boring as hell after novelty wears off.

Usually you can airblast other players in standard dodgeball modes too.
It's not even extreme dodgeball, this is the original DB plugin.

You can config to have more rockets on our server anyway, so if you wanted that, implementing a votemenu or admin command to toggle rocket numbers might satisfy you.

You can literally just edit the configs of the current dodgeball plugin to get this result, but I'm personally not a big fan of it

So, its a no or we wait for Kevins reply?

We're only two people, that's hardly a consensus.

Personally I don't believe a whole server will have enough traffic to be viable on it's own, hence why I believe a toggle extension is more suited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread