Extended gag (1 Viewer)

Botar230

Hi mates. Today I speaked some foreign language on deathrun and I got gagged for 30 minutes. Then I disconnected (cuz it's unplayable for me to play with gag) and my gag extended to 12 hours. Why?
20160727195636_1.jpg
20160727195636_1.jpg
gag.PNG

• Disagree
Reactions: alperrt
But it always happened. When I disconnect, my mute/gag gets extended. It's so stupid. For example if I get gagged/muted for 12 hours, than I must stay on server 12 hours, otherwise my mute/gag will be extended to a few days?

Heyo, i noticed that you've had previous gags so i decided to extend it by sourcebans

EDIT: No, you dont have to stay the whole 12 hours on server, it will go away after the time, even if you're offline

ok I know but I think it's unfair cuz 1. no warning, instant gag and I said only one word in fl ;( for me 12 hours for one word is too long but it seems that I must find another deathrun server :x

I decided to gag you because i noticed you've been talking in FL before - japanese and (probably) polish.
I've sent A LOT OF warnings and punished people for talking foreign language when you was on the server and you even commented my punishments on microphone, i thought you acknowledged the rule very well

No. I wasn't. I only said on voice chat "Could I sing a Japanese song?" but anyway I didn't. I did not speaked fl before. Anyway I think that I will not get unbanned cuz admins hate me :(

• Optimistic
Reactions: Viking34
No. I wasn't. I only said on voice chat "Could I sing a Japanese song?" but anyway I didn't. I did not speaked fl before. Anyway I think that I will not get unbanned cuz admins hate me :(

You are getting the same treatment as anyone else m8

• Agree
Reactions: Trazyn and Heratade
The time I put the gag on you I didn't check your previous ones, so I gave you a 2 hour gag, I then saw your previous punishments and extended it to the appropriate time.

Nvm it seems it's a punishment from someone else

Whenever a rule is broken, an admin takes immediate action. Then, after the punishment has been invoked most admins check for previous offenses. If there are previous offenses the length of the punishment is increased to a more fitting length to furthermore increase the impact on the punished player (to raise awareness). Most admins increased by another 100% compared to the previous punishment. Looking at your previous offenses I suggest you take a good look at our rules to prevent you from being permanently gagged/muted.

You can find our rules right here: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/gameserver-rules-16-07-2015.3409/

Evidence provided by @Heratade will, if you appeal, make your chances to have this punishment lifted quite low. My suggestion is to sit this one out, read our rules and if you like to talk / play on our servers, improve your attitude and obey our rules.

Note: punishments that are time-based do elapse even if you are not playing on our servers. For example, a gag invoked on 1:00 PM with a length of 1 hour will get automatically expire by 2:00 PM even if the player is not in our server.

I hope I've answered your questions.

Users who are viewing this thread