Evening, boys and girls. (1 Viewer)

Hey there. I happened across Panda a couple of months back and I've been playing mostly every day since I stumbled across this fabulous community.

I pretty much solely play on the Dodgeball2 Server, I can't play on the first Dodgeball server due to ping / connection issues, which is a shame. I've become quite embedded in this community and I'd love to get to know more of you on the forums and in game. Once I've worked my priorities out - such as my play time and involvement within Panda Community - I'm going to inspire to become a member of staff since I've noticed that the behaviour on the Dodgeball servers sometimes go un-checked. I want to change this and help out as much as I can in anyway possible. But before all of that, I'm going to try my best to get to know you all in and out of TF2. I'm free and open for a nice conversation.

Some things to know about me.. :

I'm 15 Years of age.

Yes, I am Undertale trash. I live in a bin now.

Before you ask about my accent - Yes, I am also British. I come from West Yorkshire to be precise.

My favourite food is a Hacker's tears.

I'm pretty good at Dodgeball in TF2 - Not the best but I'm decent.

My favourite colour is Red.

My favourite music is anything not made by Justin Bieber.

I love cracking horrible, horrible jokes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
See ya in game. <3

I hope you'll have a bad time here
*insert random reference*

"My favourite food is a Hacker's tears."

i like this guy already.

Welcome to our community! We hope you'll have a good stay!

Users who are viewing this thread