Accepted Error's Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Error [Alice-Chan♥]

Name: Error/Shiro

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29133907

Online Times: I play as much as I can. I generally play from 16:00 to 22:00 GMT +1. In the weekend from 11:00 to 22:00 GMT +1. Sometimes I may be not available due to my personal stuff.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, but I usually don't use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Currently I'm an admin on the FPDF community.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I always play on Dodgeball.

Do you plan on visiting other servers when you are an admin: I can visit other servers (FF2, VSH).

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I know some commands (like how I can kick/ban etc.) and I'm ready to learn more!

Why should we choose you?: I'm an active player. I'm nice to other people and I respect the rules. Sometimes there's no admin online so I'd like to help others with their problems when no one can.

What will you do as Admin?: Firstly I let people know what they're doing wrongly. If they don't listen I'm taking actions. If someone is spamming or being mean in the chat, or on a voice chat, I mute/gag him/her for 30 minutes. Next will be a kick from the server with an additional warning. If someone will come back and still break the rules I'll ban him for 1 hour. Same situation with stealing or blocking but instead of muting/gaging I'll slay the rulebreaker. The duration of a ban will depend on: 1.How many warnings has the user got. 2.How many times has the user got kicked/banned. I'll note my every action.

Thanks for reading and I apologize if I made some mistakes. (English isn't my main language. I'm Polish ^^)

Last edited:
Active player that follows the rules. English is good enough in my opinion.
As i have said to you on steam, swearing and insulting are things an admin shouldn't do in my opinion.
If i see you stopped doing that, this will be +1, but for now im not gonna vote yet.

You're a New Member on forum, and I don't remember you in-game.
Your English is very good, and that's very important for an Admin.
So, I won't vote you yet ;)

On dodgeball? Don't recall, unless I'm being forgetful.

Otherwise good. Like I repeat on nearly every admin app I post on, you ought to get friendly with admins and community members, including the forums, community integration is a big thing y'know.

I know that. Being nice is the most important thing. Not only on servers of course. I'll do my best to be like that.

Hey error, i'm gonna have to give you a Neutral support due to the fact that i warned you multiple times because you kept stealing rockets, i hope you wont do that in the future.

Like I mentioned on the server... Sometimes you have to do that. But usually I don't do it. I'll try to completely stop it.

+1 from me now

Since i think i am the only active admin on our dodgeball 2 server, do you have any interest in playing there more if you would become admin?

You answered that question on Error's application, but thats good to :D

Kevin has told me that I may take more initiative with the open apps from now on. As whatever remarks you got were positive, there is no reason to keep this application on hold any longer.

Accepted! I will tell Kevin to add you to arrange stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread