ErikAuer and Dopefull (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Bro

So hello, i am a long term player on the Class Warfare server and i after digging for some time i found evidence that Dopefull is hacking using aimbot.
I also noticed that a player called ErikAuer joined and was blatantly hacking, but thanks to him aimbotting as heavy i was able to point out why Dopefull was aswell.

• Current Steam name. ErikAuer
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:0:157098994
  • The rule or rules they broke. Hacking
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
2 Demo's regarding obvious wallhack and aimbot.
First demo has obvious hacking in the beginning, other demo has more evidence, but i suggest you to look starting tick 27500. This is where the similaritys of Dopefull and Erik gain spotlight.

• Current Steam name. Dopefull ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒ
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). dopefull (Custom URL)
I got yet another demo this time regarding Dopefull, while the beginning doesn't seem all that obvious, around tick 46000 you will be in the Heavy vs medic. While dopefull is a heavy, he shoots at far away targets with the same odd behavour in his mouse movements and stuttering as Erik, making it obvious he has aimbot. Before that it also shows that he has SilentAim, where the projectiles dont go from where his crosshair looks, as a way to prevent obvious markings. But this is hard to verify. But after the first piece of evidence about his heavy aimbot it seems clear.
Dopefull seems to use his hacks very discreet, to prevent getting banned from servers.

TL;DR

Erik is obvious hacker, uses all things LmaoBox has too offer, also shows Heavy aimbot. (Boast around it in chat aswell, no more evidence needed).
Dopefull is a medium-term player on class warfare which, while looking legit at first, gets more obvious how he wins and knows where you are at all times, even the near perfect accuracy at parts. After a while he becomes heavy and shows a slight moment of enable his aimbot at a moment i was spectating and it shows a striking resemblance to Eriks heavy aimbotting pattern, also some cases of SilentAim seem to be found.

Demo's:
(Attachments were too large to use forum's system)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e1drkrv7b05no4j/erikproof.dem?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6u37zeoo791hcq/erikproof_2.dem?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zh014pk5nngcq6/dopefull.dem?dl=0

I hope this is enough to get both of them removed from the servers.

Reactions: Danny and Fiescha
  • Current Steam name. ErikAuer
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:0:157098994
I banned this guy a second ago, I'll take a look at the demos later on.

• Current Steam name. Dopefull ᶠᶸᶜᵏᵧₒ
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). dopefull (Custom URL)
Banned as well, if anybody else wants to review the demo: Skip to tick 40000, he scopes on a pyro behind a wall and clearly traces the next pyros head as only an aimbot could and would.

Thank you for the report.
CLOSED

Reactions: Marios
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread