Declined Epic ungag appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
SourceBans Ban URL
https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:89807309&Submit

Name of your Banned Steam Account
dwbl. - Gagged under zannc ♥✗

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:89807309

Date and Time of the Ban
01-14-19 15:19

Reason about the Ban
Insulting & Toxicity towards admins / players.

Admin that Banned you
@Madact

Why should you receive a unban for the gag
It's invalid, that's why. I have looked through the chatlogs of the 3 servers I have joined in the past month or two, and there is basically nothing remotely toxic that would warrant a gag. There is also no toxicity or evidence that suggest that I have been toxic to admins. I would actually really appreciate evidence that lead to my gag, since to me it seems REALLY personal right now.

Links to 3 of my chat logs I was talking about
DR - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1036437
NY JB - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/3379862
Trade - https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/2002668

Accumulated evidence over the course of the months regarding your behavior on the jailbreak server. After reviewing all evidence it was enough to warrant a gag. Showing this to others they agree and Kevin hasn't said anything against me doing this when approaching him on the matter.
'Fucking dimwits' 'tryhard noob''because the admins on this server are horrible''libtard', your ghosting incidents and your messages to admins telling them to 'do your fucking job' when it isn't your business is not acceptable.

Had enough of your behavior on jailbreak and towards players / admins. This was triggered by what happened last night but by a conversation with said particular admin(I was venting) who pointed out your recent insulting and antics. They don't want to get involve however.
Nobody else wants to do it so I decided to.

Going to close to avoid drama. Open to decisions between fulls though. I'll give the chance based on our history that my judgement could possible be misjudging the whole situation.

After looking at the chatlogs I do agree that a gag is not misplaced here. I don't believe it should be permanent yet though. Ignoring all the invalid comm blocks he has 7 total, which is plenty, don't get me wrong. But if you also consider that 3 of them date back to 2015 and there hasn't been a single one in 2018, on top of that Husky seemingly was unaware that his behaviour was inacceptable, an immediate permanent block seems a little harsh.
I'm certain you have warned him Madact, however please also take into account that with your personal dispute he might've taken those warnings the wrong way.
I suggest reducing it to one or two months as a final one before perm.

Should this proposal get accepted, @Husky, you should definitely tone down your chat usage. You don't need to comment on everything. And also calm down with the sass if you do comment on something. It's okay if you do it with friends, but judging by your chatlog you're doing it with everyone. This is a little ironic as I am a very cynical person myself but especially because of that you should maybe listen to my advice.

Although I would agree with Zeprus's terms if the appealed user had just come back from a long hiatus &(or) was apologetic. User still thinks they have done nothing wrong and continues to make jokes, including improper use of sending admin message commands. It's fine to communicate to alert admins to things that require attention, but not to make a joke about your gag. Consider this a warning on that one as I've only seen 1 incident of this happening.
They went around asking full admins demanding them to open this thread to post his reply, which reading from a PM is him claiming how much of a lair I am and how the gag 'isn't valid'. Again how is this acceptable behavior not respecting my request to keep it closed?

Gags would of been made on either the 14th of October 2018 for the insulting towards staff members or August (haven't checked correct date log) 2018 for ghosting. Both held back as at the time we knew drama would happen on the forums and I really didn't want to deal with it at that time. No one would of wanted to and would of told me to keep it for evidence later on.

So I disagree. Giving them a chance to change this to 1 month, and then another chance when they appeal their 'official' permanent gag after 3 months, and then finally the last one. (If this continued)
User does not learn anything from this by giving them a chance based on the distance of there last previous communication block as clearly we've seen with his recent behavior. I want to see improvements and acceptance that what they are doing is unacceptable on panda community.

Going to decline and close, fulls that have approached me about this agree with the permanent gag. Only zeprus has given a compromise to which I respect but I will have to decline based on the continued behavior of the appealed user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread