Declined Elroburien79/Thomas apply (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroburien79

- Your name and/or nickname:
My name is Thomas you can tell me Toto and Elro but not Thomassss its Thoma(s )

- Your age:
I've actually 18 years (the 19 february)

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
The community and ICreepz

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
For the moment : STEAM_0:0:53198134

- Your general online times and your timezone:
I 'm usually online all the weeks end and during the holidays, but the week I would therefore also the university before 18:00 UTC+1:00 France

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
Currently I play and even since 31 October 2013 I play on the server Deathrun 09 so I want to contribuate for the community

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yeah i have actually a GAMECOM 380 mic inclued

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Ancian Moderator of a server minecraft ,close but has since last 4 years

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
A little but i need practice and the commands in the hands 1 time and after let's roll!!

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
While many players and admins recognize me when I arrive on a server , but I currently have an English a bit bad but I do everything to correct him

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Racism: First warning on chat or in voice chat ,after hif he continue he have a kick

Bhop skip on Deathrun: Kill the skipper, if the person continue it's a Kick or a Ban depend if he continue

Spam: First warning on the chat if that person continue its a Gag or Kick

Chat Spam: First warning in chat the second is a gag or kick

Mic Spam: First warning in chat if he continue it's a gag or mute

Hacking: I tell an admin if we need a verification and he gonna take 1 day ban or a perma ban

https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:68418276&advType=steamid

You can have amazing activity, have a long playtime on there, but since you were just recently banned, it's a no from me until I see that you're more involved in the community and the weight of the ban expires.

So far, I've seen you break these rules :

• Bhop to avoid skipping traps.
  • Foreign language (french) in chat
That's 2 rules you've broken in the last 10 days, bite me, but no.

I am sorry, but I have to turn it down to a -1 but please do not take this the bad way though, the good things are that you are commonly enforcing the rules, you are a very helpful person to the community and you are really nice. I've heard some rumors that you do not like Madact and don't like the bhop rule, I could agree that I don't like it either, but it really makes it hard for the activator to win if the bhop rule was non-existent. Also, your lack of english really gives away most of your chance here as it is pretty hard to work with admins that doesn't have a relatively good set of english, I still gave you a chance though because I was not aware of how good or bad it was. I am honestly really sorry for turning you down, but I will tell you that you are doing good and that you should continue your current behavior and don't let this explanation turn you down, neither should you be mad at yourself for not having a very good set of english as that's natural. What I suggest is that you try to not ignore the bhop rule too much and don't show too much hate towards the people who try to enforce it, as they are only enforcing it to make DR a better place for everyone and not let anyone have an advantage and make it difficult for the activator. I hope you understand. I wish you good luck, though, and hope that you will not be letting yourself down because of my vote. Please continue to do good for this community and try not to forget the bhop rule.
Thank you!

• Agree
Reactions: Sluw
When I heard about the permission being given out we haven't exactly been organized between the communication between the deathrun admins. So we do apologize for that exactly.

I have concerns with you. Really you are a decent player. You have an amazing time within the panda servers and seem to have a good attitude towards other players. But I have noticed that you do have an issue with the bhop rule that was implemented some time ago. You mentioned the good old days of bhop skipping and how the old admins use to do it when it wasn't a rule, which is fine. But, I have noticed you breaking this rule and so have other admins. I remember when I slayed you for doing so and you dragged on about how the 'new admins' are bad and you miss the old ones. You have to understand that admins have to enforce the rules, and it isn't their fault for doing this.
Also I know you have a little issue with understanding English. You seem to type and speak it but sometimes don't understand what is being said. It's not an issue, unless this happens too often. Also if what Hawwis says is true...I don't think so it's a good idea.

With all this, I am going to have to -1 mainly because you have had previous concerns about bhop skipping. With me it happened a while ago, but with a recent ban and me hearing from the admin about what exactly you did, showed that you still have concerns over the issue. Also English/French issues.

I feel though, overtime if we decide to remove or nerf the bhop that you will have learnt from these experiences and might have a better chance. Right now it's too fresh to do so.

• Agree
Reactions: Mertes
Declined due to reasons mentioned before.

You may re-apply in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread