Declined ElfMan [Admin Application Form] [SaxtonHale] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElfMan

Your name and/or nickname = Hey! My name is Joe.

- Your age = I am 16 years old.

- Your gender = Male

- Your Steam2 ID = STEAM_0:0:94467601

- Your general online times and your timezone = My general online times are 2pm-7pm and my timezone is GMT+8

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? = I am applying for Saxton Hale. Sure I can do any server if needed!

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) =Yes I do have a microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator = Although this is my first time applying for Admin on TF2 I am highly skilled and experienced because I am an Admin on a few servers on Minecraft. I know that Minecraft and TF2 has nothing in common but to volunteer and take responsibilities toward the server and members takes effort and time. I am royal to all server rules and members + staffs.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? = A little bit of basic commands. In my opinion I don't think I am good at it :/

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? =While I was in your server, I was quiet and patient but I have seen a few rule-breakers and wanted to help I did /calladmin and reported a few members due to hacking or spamming. I don't abuse my staff position or commands and I play fair.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. = I would do my job in an ordeal way. If a member is spamming I would /votemute (player) or /voteslay (player) and if a member is hacking I would instantly ban him/her no matter what reason he/she has but first I need a good reason for doing that. I am friendly and fun to be around with but when it comes to a limit I would be strict. I am active so I would be helping as much as I could and keep the server healthy.

- Extra = Hey! I have Skype if you want to add me it's Marcoflint

-=[ Thank you for reading this application form! Hope to see you in game fellow TF2 players :) ]=-

Last edited:
You only have 1 hour playtime on DR, none on VSH. I suggest if you're serious about this, you might want to up those hours :) Good luck

Last edited:
Thank you for all of your suggestions and thoughts! Hope to see you all in game!

Reactions: Madact
Still only 2 hours played, we can't really do anything with this.

I want to either have this put on hold for some time or decline it now and you reapplying in some time. Which one do you prefer?

2 hours don't seem enough for saying 100% sure if you like or dislike this server, because maybe someday you'll get bored of it. You may wait until you think that you really like this server, maybe 20 hours, as you think.

Sorry that I didn't had too much play time since its New Years and I joined the server a few days before Christmas.

But I'll try my best to be on the server as much as I can.

That doesn't answer my question though. On hold or decline to reapply later?

On hold please and thanks you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread