Accepted eHam Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eHam

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=Matthew&advType=name
Name of your Banned Steam Account: eHam
Steam ID 32:
STEAM_0:1:217754316

Date and Time of the Ban: 2018-10-15 03:47:02
Reason about the Ban: "cheating"
Admin that Banned you:

Pricholas
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: because there is no proof that i was cheating i dont cheat i wouldve been VAC banned by now if i did :) it was simply a joke between me and butters in discord if he can provide proof that i was cheating than ill gladly accept the ban but if he cant then why am i banned in the first place? if anybody wants to talk in discord about this ill gladly talk to anyone that wants to know :D have a good day and thank you for you time. twas a while ago lol :D

@Pricholas This is the one I was talking about

I'll leave this link here while I make a decision

and this one

also

Last edited:
very well @Pricholas just know that i am sorry for being stupid but i would like a second chance to prove that im not the same as i was in 2018 at that time there was a lot going on i shipped to boot camp and that was weighing on my mind just stressful time and i took it out on other people now that im more mentally stable i would love to be apart of this community once more :D

@Pricholas the binds i had set was through the tf2 console they werent real i played casual most of the time i just do it to get reactions lmaobox sucks anyways i wouldve been banned by now. and i was just trying to do what butters was doing and those pictures were from google i wouldnt cheat and i wont cheat :)

For starts, you are correct that there is no direct proof that you were cheating. The ban follows the behavior from yourself and Butters.
Also to be clear, the amount of bots in TF2 makes your VAC ban argument completely redundant. VAC does nothing against modern cheats.

I remember enough about this whole thing to still feel pretty upset by it. Both of you harassed me for days, trying everything in your power to get yourselves banned.

The harassment includes mic spam, chat spam, racism, stealing, team killing, and finally pretending to be cheaters. It was simply brilliant work.
Let's not forget spamming generic LMAOBox messages in chat, with links to the website. This alone is punishable, but in combination I didn't have much choice.
Rather either of you were actually cheating is the debate topic.

The big bad ban was issued shortly after I received a private message from Butters via snapchat which showed active cheating software used in a dodgeball server.
All of the prior evidence can be seen at the links shared in my above post.

Butters fully admitted that this was just "bait" but the fact remains that ALL of the actions warranted the punishment given.

Do I want to unban you? Not really.
Should I unban you? Maybe.

If anyone else would like to share their thoughts and opinions, you're more than welcome to. I'm going to leave this open for now.

Reactions: haze and vinny
i fully understand why you would be upset even to this day i was stupid very very much so stupid but i feel if butters gets a second chance why shouldnt i? he did the same exact stuff i did but he gets a second chance hopefully you see my point. @Pricholas

No further feedback given or needed at this point.

Despite what you may think about me, I always push for a second chance because people do change - usually only when it's in our interest to do so, and given enough time.
I think ~two years is a considerate amount of time to reflect.

I will be releasing your perma ban with a fair warning - please follow the rules, do not go above and beyond to piss off staff members, and just have fun.
Keep in mind this appeal can be used against you in the future, the ban will not disappear from your history.
I gave you every chance to avoid this entire situation, don't make me undo this.

Accepted and closed.

Reactions: vinny and Gold
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread