Accepted Echo staff application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilist

Username: Ech0

Steam32 ID: 59196560

Your age: 22 (yes i started tf2 when i was 10 yo)

Current playtime on MGE #23: 225 hours

Link to your Sourcebans record (empty)

Applying for : MGE #23

General online times & time zone
Timezone: UTC +1 CET Central European Time Paris Tue, online during the evenings, and weekends

Do you have a working microphone? yes

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: 1 year spent as administrator for https://swamp.sv/ (gmod community, current most active gmod server) (2019-2020)

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?
- sharing technical advice / helping on server maintenances if needed
- past-experience as admin on one of the top-5 largest gmod community
- i'm here to stay anyway, i don't take this lightly
- maturity in handling appeals and general drama

(Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.)

For that particular server, I currently see aimbots/other exploiters, offensive names, foreign languages from time to time, of course i would enforce rules on these, although i need to check what's the acceptable punishments, i guess it must be incremental like kick/5min/10min instead of punitive long bans depending on the offense. Why choose me ? For some reason i keep coming back to this game after more than 10 years, i mainly only did MGEs anyway lol.

Besides, if i can help with anything technical related (ie fixing/writing bashscripts on any server or other similar stuff like docker, systemd services, cronjobs, etc or other website maintenance) which i think could be valuable if needed. The previous community i ended up being admin on, i stayed on it for more than 3 years, out of which 1 year was with the admin role (helping staffs, kick/bans, handling ban appeals, staff promotions/demotions, and project management), maybe i could contribute with useful suggestions to improve the community in general.

I guess i'm new to the forum, but ill get used to it, no issue there, same if there's a dedicated chatroom i setup my browser accordingly to regularly check important places ie ban appeals, etc

Hello @ech0666

Thanks for the interest in applying for panda.tf.
I have played several times with you and as far as I can see you are one of the most active users in the server.

I have also gone through your chat logs and I cannot point out a finger at you about anything not to mention you also take some of your time to help and give some tips to newcomers.

There isn't much I can say, definitely a +1 from me.

I don't have anything useful to add to what Pixx is saying - clear +1 from me, too. :)

That's all the feedback from the respective admins, time to close this up for under review!

Any questions or inactivity during under review please let me know. Good luck ::):

Reactions: Nihilist
accepted, welcome in the team.
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Fredo - should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

to note; please be a bit more active on the forums and in general.

Reactions: Nihilist and Chae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread