E-mail's I Am Getting And Knowing Who Sent Them (1 Viewer)

Ok so after receiving 3 e-mail's saying that my movements are being watched I am starting to think that whoever is sending these e-mail's will be trying to set me up in some way or another, trying to get me banned by insulting admins or something but please be aware of this as these dickheads are not stopping and I know who they are as they are the only one's who would take the time to do this, if you are curious the people doing this are from the ExP group as I know they have never tried to like me but I like you guys and I love this community so please watch out.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
~MichaelWebb100

If that's true:
Isn't that actually illegal (stalking, ...) ?

If that's true:
The police will only see it threatening if an e-mail says "I am going to kill you" or something to bring my health into question

Do you have any proofs about those, who are trying to get you ban?

For me it's feels like spamming email-bot, what is choosing randoms emails, and starts to spam "Hey you had visited on this page" or something else similar shit. I have one experience about this and I googled email "name" and I found that it's spamming bot. About your's case, is there any similar communitys where you are visited, if not, it is clearly spamming bot. You should block those spamming bots if you lose your mind about that.

If that's true:

No, I guess so. How about Facebook? or other social medias? People are stalking alot on facebook/other sosial medias and nobody give a fuck about that

They are using a specific name in the e-mail a name I chose not to use anymore because I have nothing to hide from people the name was Doctor but again I chose to have my real name

They are using a specific name in the e-mail a name I chose not to use anymore because I have nothing to hide from people the name was Doctor but again I chose to have my real name

You should block those instead crying here :p . Dont worry, we wont ban you, IF we dont have any reasons to ban.
If somebody is join to here and start to talk shit about you, probably we only have a converstation wiht him/those but we dont care. you already apologized us, and we have forgiven.

You should block those instead crying here :p . Dont worry, we wont ban you, IF we dont have any reasons to ban.
If somebody is join to here and start to talk shit about you, probably we only have a converstation wiht him/those but we dont care. you already apologized us, and we have forgiven.
I thank you 1000 times over for the kindness you are showing and the kindness Panda Community has given me this is heart warming

don't worry man ^^. skiffa said it but once again you won't get banned without a valid reason =)

This is truly amazing from you guys I am soo glad that I came back as the members and admins here are killing me with kindness lol

contact me later on so i can take a look at the email headers ;)

A) I asked around about the emails in question, no one knew anything about them and no one knew who sent them, you can rule any of our old main members for a start. Why you're so determined to blame the entirety of ExP for this is beyond me.

B) Can you not cause a public fuss on the Panda forums. Sympathy is nice till you make a group of 300 people look like twats by slandering the group at every chance, on here and other networks. Sure, ask for help, can you not drag a dead community through the dirt while you do it though.

C) "if you are curious the people doing this are from the ExP group as I know they have never tried to like me"
We tried Doctor, didn't work out, especially after you continually pulled stunts like this. No one knows about the emails, stop jumping to conclusions. ExP isn't even a thing any more in case you missed the public notices.

D) No one lives anywhere near you, and all of us have better things to do than follow you around. If it was us, why would we go to such lengths to follow you around and for what purpose, so we could say we were "watching your movements"? Grow up.

Your haste to bring up the entirety of ExP as nothing more than a scapegoat for whatever issue you're having is immaturity at its finest. Hell, I even tried to contact you the other day to have a discussion about the state of things, blocked on sight. What's remains ExP poses no threat to Panda, can you stop involving it in your public complaint threads for once.

Users who are viewing this thread