Declined dwbl.'s Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husky

Mapper
Your name and/or nickname
Husky / dwbl. / zannc

Your age

Who gave you permission to apply?
N/A

Your Steam32 ID
STEAM_0:0:89807309
Jailbreak GameME
Jailbreak Sessions
Jailbreak Chat
Bans
Communication Bans
Previous Application 1
Previous Application 2
Previous Application 3

Your general online times and your timezone
Holidays - Whenever I'm free
Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
NY Jailbreak

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, although I don't use it too often

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
Moderator / Admin in Training - KDG Sep 1, 2016 - Resigned Jul 3, 2017
Trial Admin - Panda Community Aug 9, 2017 - Resigned Jan 20, 2018
Moderator / Admin in Training - KDG May 26, 2018 - Resigned Jun 26, 2018

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Of course.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
First and foremost, I was admin here already. There is also the case of the lack of admins on NY JB and it is in of dire need of help as seen by all the reports. I do have poor relationships with the current admins, but hopefully those personal experiences won't affect judgement on the application.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

General
Microphone/Chat Spam - Warning/4hr/12h/2d/3d/1w/Perm

Offensive Language/Insulting - Warning/4hr/12h/2d/3d/1w/Perm

Call Abuse - Warning/4hr/12h/2d/3d/1w/Perm

Hacking - Lengthy Ban into a Perm with evidence

Begging - Warning/4hr/12h/2d/3d/1w/Perm
Jailbreak Rules
Freekilling - Warning/4h/12/1d/3d/1w/Perm

Baiting - Warning/Slay/4h/12/1d/3d/1w/Perm

No Microphone - Permanent

Sabotaging - Warning/4h/12/1d/3d/1w/Perm

Failwarden - Warning/4h/12/1d/3d/1w/Perm
Tagging - @Madact @ZeroPC @XplosiveAction

Its not really my thing to get involved in these sort of things nor am I authorized to do such, but I really had to after looking at a few things that I'm not sure others will mention purely because of how long you've been around and the friendships you've developed here that I feel will cause some obviously biased +1 votes.

For starters, when you made your last application you showed good activity, however, when you were declined (September 16th) your sessions completely fell after so.
poor sessions.PNG
To go with this, you haven't regularly connected to jailbreak, only joining the past three days for what, 30 minutes? I'm sorry, but that's hardly worth just handing you admin when you haven't been on to prove anyone you'd make any difference. You also seem quite power hungry in this regard as well.

I found some interesting things in your chatlog, quite weird id say.
chatlog1.PNG
chatlog2.PNG
The part with Justin I'm not sure if that was a joke or not but either way, I don't see this as good behavior from someone who was a former admin in this community. As an admin, people are going to look up to you whenever a tough situation or heat comes whatever direction and jailbreak by far has more of these moments then any other server. Judging from this kind of behavior, I don't see you as someone people should look up to.

I also took a good look at your previous applications. I see some really poor dedication here compared to those. Coming off from getting declined from Kevin from what I would say was a controversial reason, Id say you owe it to really show you want to be admin but instead you turned in a lousy excuse of an application compared to the others and it doesn't really show someone like me why you should be accepted back again, especially when you go on telling me negative things like your poor relations with other admins on the server.

Sorry for getting involved, I really hate doing so on applications. But in your case I really felt I needed to say something. Despite what I said, I wish the best for you and your application lad.

Last edited:
View attachment 10292
For starters, when you made your last application you showed good activity, however, when you were declined (September 16th) your sessions completely fell after so.
undefined

The reason of him becoming inactive is because of how that application got declined, Kevin waited a month for zannc to do some dumb shit and decline him, while other admins like madact or justin got accepted in a week or more.

To go with this, you haven't regularly connected to jailbreak, only joining the past three days for what, 30 minutes? I'm sorry, but that's hardly worth just handing you admin when you haven't been on to prove anyone you'd make any difference. You also seem quite power hungry in this regard as well.

That's the same thing as what you said above, but I think that zannc will be more active if he gets accepted/becomes admin, as he did spend a lot of time when he was admin or just in general on jb.

chatlog1-png.10289
chatlog2-png.10291
The part with Justin I'm not sure if that was a joke or not but either way, I don't see this as good behavior from someone who was a former admin in this community. As an admin, people are going to look up to you whenever a tough situation or heat comes whatever direction and jailbreak by far has more of these moments then any other server. Judging from this kind of behavior, I don't see you as someone people should look up to.

Bad behavior? jb ny is cancerous with the people that are playing it, especially when at a certain time there are no admins on, also that zero madact are mostly on together and not separately or Justin I don't see very often around, this is one of the reasons why zannc is needed (he also mentioned it), he would be up at different times than other jb admins where other reports or most reports come from. But with the other part of the chatlog "DO YOUR JOB JUSTIN" I think justin wasn't attention or doing something wrong.

I also took a good look at your previous applications. I see some really poor dedication here compared to those. Coming off from getting declined from Kevin from what I would say was a controversial reason, Id say you owe it to really show you want to be admin but instead you turned in a lousy excuse of an application compared to the others and it doesn't really show someone like me why you should be accepted back again, especially when you go on telling me negative things like your poor relations with other admins on the server.

Do you want him to copy paste the application? On other applications and on this one he said what he could've said, there's nothing really more he could say. With the negative thing like poor relations with other admins on the server, it's true... He hasn't been very active as you said so he doesn't have good connection with them, as with madact, madact has been being a pussy lately and blocking him or deleting his comments for DRAMA (comment gets deleted) so yeah not very good connection, but with zero I think he just hasn't met him yet

Now, I believe he can do his job as an admin as he did before, he's honest and knows the rules a lot, he knows how to do his job as he was an admin and has experienced with administrating with sourcemod.

Well good luck I guess, hope that Kevin won't be a lazy bum again and will be honest.

chatlog1-png.10289
chatlog2-png.10291

I was there when he was talking to justin about the abuse and justin was simply asking beforehand if anyone wanted to add evilbeams or beacon to their LR (which I asume is fine since I’ve seen many admins before do it) and the part about justin not doing his job was when he was late to killing everyone on a failday. I didn’t see any context for the ones on the 29th though. Thought this might help clear the confusion.

poor-sessions-png.10288
I've only started to get back into things, considering that I stopped playing TF2 in general at that time. I should've mentioned this, but I didn't feel the need to as by the time things are considered with the applications, my activity would've been built back up. I don't see your point in how I'm power hungry, care to elaborate, preferably in DM's here on the forums.

chatlog1-png.10289
chatlog2-png.10291

Now, the first picture about Justin, someone had just gotten lr, and Justin has a bind telling people it is perfectly fine to use admin powers for the LR. That's basically the "Justin stop -> That's not what admin powers are for". The second part, that was when Justin completely witnessed a failwarden, told the warden to not fail as warden, when he did, he done nothing and let the round continue as a freeday, instead of slaying before doors opened/slaying all after the doors opened/teamban, then again, people were shouting. The second picture, I had just joined into many people micspamming.

My last 3 applications did have more effort put into them, but that had only made them longer and have extra colour, nothing to actually directly affect the quality of the application. I mentioned my poor relations and bad personal experiences with current admins because I don't want that between us, although I still do need to talk to them about it, and I didn't want it to come into the application.

Oh boy, I already know I dug a pretty big hole here. Exactly why I don't like getting involved in these kind of things and I probably wont again. Now listen, this is the last reply ill leave here and after that its probably gonna be up to higherups and unfortunately almost all points I made on my previous reply still stand.

Its pretty obvious that @Krown reply was made entirely to defend you, and he brings up some real head scratching stuff like for example...
With the negative thing like poor relations with other admins on the server, it's true... He hasn't been very active as you said so he doesn't have good connection with them, as with madact, madact has been being a pussy lately and blocking him or deleting his comments for DRAMA (comment gets deleted) so yeah not very good connection
Whatever this is all about, its not good. You should probably explain the story behind this as it doesn't sound good at all if true.

I see where you are getting at with the time applications take to be accepted, you saying you'll get your activity up during which is understandable in a way. However, until you DO get your activity up my point still stands. If you truly wanna help take care of the server, you probably should start dedicating more time on instead of connecting just thirty minutes for the past three days which doesn't exactly scream dedication.

The whole thing with Justin seems to be explained and understandable, so that's out of the way. But I still gotta wonder why your applying for a "Cancerous server" anyways.

Imo you set the bar with your previous applications. They all were pretty well done and unlike now, you actually put activity in before just applying. Here you simply came back a couple days ago, applied with a 50/100 application that I know you could of put more effort in, and should of done so seeing as Kevin literally told you he doesn't see you ever being an admin again. So imo, you should of hit the ball out of the park but instead it feels like a grounder.

To explain my feeling of "power hungry" allow me. When you made you're last application you connected daily two weeks prior, and continuously did so while you had your application under review. Finally after declined on September 16th, you basically stopped playing on the server really since. The correlation between you getting declined and then not connecting to jailbreak after so in my mind explains you only kept playing because you wanted to be an admin. After being told otherwise you simply stopped playing and in my mind that seems power hungry.

TDLR Despite you being an admin here before and doing a seemingly good job, It seems you still a lot to prove.

Whatever this is all about, its not good. You should probably explain the story behind this as it doesn't sound good at all if true.

I shouldn't since this would cause drama and would be pointless to the application.

The whole thing with Justin seems to be explained and understandable, so that's out of the way. But I still gotta wonder why your applying for a "Cancerous server" anyways.

To make it less cancerous? Him becoming admin and being up at different times where other reports come from would stop them or some, and it would make people behave more since there's an admin on.

Imo you set the bar with your previous applications. They all were pretty well done and unlike now, you actually put activity in before just applying. Here you simply came back a couple days ago, applied with a 50/100 application that I know you could of put more effort in, and should of done so seeing as Kevin literally told you he doesn't see you ever being an admin again. So imo, you should of hit the ball out of the park but instead it feels like a grounder.

And I don't fucking see Kevin as an owner.

About the power hungry thing can't say much.

Still, it's your opinion and this is mine so no hate to you. :*

declined.

like i said earlier i dont see you as admin material anymore no matter how much time passes by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread