[Duel] team balanse for engineers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jameson

Hey. There is a one minor bug, that's freaking me out.
Situation:
I'm on blue team as an engineer and I have build everything, that I can. My team is really happy about that, but then... "You're know on red". Seriously?

Result:
Team balanser would ignore engineers. If in blue team are 7 players, where > 4 of them are engineers, then team balanser can transfer some engineer or more than one, but if there are 9 players and in team I'm the only engineer, then as I already described - team balanser would ignore me (put me to the lowest team balanser priority).

I dont really think its a bug. But its just the balancer being a scumbag to you.

I get that it's frustrating but it should take like 2 minutes to get everything back up on the other side. It shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Reactions: stalker455655
I get that it's frustrating but it should take like 2 minutes to get everything back up on the other side. It shouldn't be that much of a problem.

Its annoying if it moves you to the team that is just getting dominated :). Since you wont be able to do much.But i dont think its really a bug since it can do that to everyone in the game

Basically the point I was going to make if he had said that he had sometimes been moved to the dominated team. This can always happen and is annoying as every class, Engie is no different.

Now that we're on the topic of team balance though, is there a scramble vote in Duel? We might want to consider that if people want it.

Basically the point I was going to make if he had said that he had sometimes been moved to the dominated team. This can always happen and is annoying as every class, Engie is no different.

Now that we're on the topic of team balance though, is there a scramble vote in Duel? We might want to consider that if people want it.

That might help.

there is different - enginer have to rebuild everything.

there is different - enginer have to rebuild everything.

Thats what evo said it will take you about 2 min to get everything back so what is the problem.

You went into my second point that I hadn't even really made. What.

My first point was that it should not take long and doesn't have to be much of a problem to just rebuild your stuff. I can hardly imagine that it happens so often that you have to rebuild everything every fifteen minutes or so. I have hardly ever been balanced in duel at all, I think.

You went into my second point that I hadn't even really made. What.

My first point was that it should not take long and doesn't have to be much of a problem to just rebuild your stuff. I can hardly imagine that it happens so often that you have to rebuild everything every fifteen minutes or so. I have hardly ever been balanced in duel at all, I think.

Yeah thats my point and i played duel hardly at all and it happened to me 2 times only.

Looks like it affects only me. I play as engineer regularly and it happens really often. I can rebuild everything, but why? If there is great alternative like I said. Also from developing aspect it takes max. 5 minutes

Just suggestion, not my server.

Looks like it affects only me. I play as engineer regularly and it happens really often. I can rebuild everything, but why? If there is great alternative like I said. Also from developing aspect it takes max. 5 minutes

It might be just bad luck dude. It can happen on every server XD. But i think that you should do scramble teams if you really want to.But admins will tell you better then me.

It depends if you are the first to die while the other team needs a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread