[DUEL] RTD list. (2 Viewers)

Electrod

Hello.

I thought about adding a subpart to a possible list of every commands for each server.
Kevin told that he would make it, but I doubt that he really got time for this.

Actually, I can do it, but I would need help to know every commands on each servers : I know some commands in the servers (the essentials), but I don't think that I know all of them.
That's why I didn't did it by myself, because I suppose that Kevin surely know the commands better than me (I don't doubt that there is others people who knows the commands better than me too).

Don't forget to tell me what can I add or edit to have something perfect (if the suggestion is accepted), thanks.

"Rolling the dice" command.

"Rolling the dice" is a bonus feature that you can use in some game mode including duel. This feature allows you to get an effect, positive or harmful, for a certain time.
To activate it, you just have to write "!rtd" on the chatbox.
You can't use the "!rtd" command instantly after have used one, you will have to wait a certain time (120 seconds).
Also, if you die, the effect will disappear.

Here is the list of the available effects that you can have, the amount of time and the explaination of them.

-> lucky sandvich - unlimited - +1125 HP for your current character.

-> unlimited uber - 20 seconds - As a medic, you can use your ubercharge for 20 seconds.

-> invisibility - 20 seconds - You're invisible for 20 seconds, nobody can see you.

-> beacon - 20 seconds - Big pulsing circle that marks you.

-> frozen - 20 seconds - You're frozen for 20 seconds, you can't move, but you can use your weapons.

-> nostalgia - 20 seconds - Your screen become black and white, like in the old time.

-> instant sentry - 20 seconds - You can spawn a sentry everywhere you want. Call for a medic then a level 2 sentry will spawn. You can only spawn one sentry.

-> drugged - undetermined - Everything looks weird, you're drugged, we've told you to don't take anything bad !

-> big head - 20 seconds - Your player will have a big head, the "hitbox" (the location where you can put critical hit on the character's head) would not change though.

-> toxic - 20 seconds - You have a red toxic halo around you. Every people who are near your character will be killed.

-> earthquake - 20 seconds - An earthquake will appear for 20 seconds, it will be hard to aim as a sniper !

-> dispenser pop-up - 20 seconds - You can spawn a dispenser level 3 everywhere you want. Call for a medic then the dispenser will spawn. You can only spawn one dispenser.

-> scary bullets - 20 seconds - Every enemies who get affected by one of your balls will have the yikes cheese.

-> stripped to melee - undetermined - You must play with your melee weapon for an undetermined time.

-> snail - 20 seconds - You will move like a snail, very leisurely.

-> godmode - 20 seconds - You're invincible for 20 seconds.

-> low gravity - 20 seconds - The gravity become low, you can jump high and fall slowly.

-> timebomb - 10 seconds - After 10 seconds, you will explode, and it will kill every enemies who are near your character.

-> blind - 20 seconds - For 20 seconds, your screen will have a black font and you won't see anything.

-> player shrink - 20 seconds - Your character become very small.

-> explode - instantaneous - Your character explode instantly, it can kill the enemies who are near you.

-> low health - forever - Your character have 1 HP, but if someone heal you or if you go near a supply locker, you will get your health back.

-> funny feeling - 20 seconds - FOV change.

-> faster speed - 20 seconds - Your character's speed increase. That's good being fast with melee weapon.

-> forced taunt - undetermined - Your character make a taunt everytime until the roll end.

-> instant kill - 20 seconds - You can kill every enemies with one single shot.

-> crits - 20 seconds - Your weapons makes criticals hits for 20 seconds.

-> infinite ammo - 20 seconds - Infinite ammo for 20 seconds in all your weapons.

-> spontaneous combustion - undetermined - You burn instantly.

-> homing projectile - 20 seconds - Rockets, arrows and other projectile will follow automatically your enemies until they get hurt.

->
infinite cloak - 20 seconds - As a spy, you can use your cloak without wasting your energy for 20 seconds.

->
instant charge - 20 seconds - As a sniper, your sniper will be constantly fully charged for 20 seconds.

->
mystery sauce - undetermined - You're receiving various sauce at the same time.

->
infinite double jump - 20 seconds - As a scout, you're able to jump everytime you want.

Last edited:
Note that your head's hitbox is the same as a normal sized head, when you have the Big Head effect on yourself.

The cooldown for the next effect is 120 seconds (2 minutes).

Last edited:
There are some English mistakes but either me or Noodl can help fix them later.

Good initiative.

Reactions: Noodl
Note that your head's hitbox is the same as a normal sized head, when you have the Big Head effect on yourself.

Oh thank you, I noted it.
There are some English mistakes but either me or Noodl can help fix them later.

Good initiative.

Thank you, I'm waiting for it, it's good to have people who can correct me.
The more I'm corrected, the more I improve my english.

Users who are viewing this thread