duel melee mode change (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are times where people just want to rocketjump and Market Gardener kill each other. Some idiots allways break the party.
So I request to enable the Rocket Jumper in melee mode to make it possible for those people to rocketjump. If an admin sees there are many people rocketjumping around he can start a vote vor melee mode.
Those demospams and W+M1 rage***** are really annoying then...

or perhaps there is a way to adjust the !duel command into a 1 vs 1 battle compunch

This doesn't help if 3 soldiers or more want to duel each other, not only 1 person.

I have found a way where 2 players could duel without taking damage from other players, or deal damage to others while in duel, i'll work on that this weekend, but i think it's not possible to add more players to duel, i'll ask someone about that.

Max .:[Old Panda]:.' said:
I have found a way where 2 players could duel without taking damage from other players, or deal damage to others while in duel, i'll work on that this weekend, but i think it's not possible to add more players to duel, i'll ask someone about that.
That would be sweet, finally a market gardener duel without taking damage from others!

:thumbsup: .:::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread