Duck Hunt (1 Viewer)

KomodoHunters14

Quickly, On the new Jailfort map in the pool there is a minigame called Duck Hunt, it doesnt take long to understand that its Blus shooting at the Reds while they try to outmaneuver them, My only question is would it be allowed? It seems to be another Shoot/DontShoot or as @Spades says "100% favoring", Personally i would say no to it being allowed but what do i know, im a lowly regular player
Edit: I havent seen anyone talk about it before nor anyone use it so im going off on a limb to say it hasent been explored yet

Shark is also allowed, it'snearly the same thing. I personally think neither of them should be allowed since it's the guards choice of who he wants to kill which could end up in favouring.

If Shark is allowed however I think Dunk Hunt should be too

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
I dont really mind neither of those but if we were to ban, we should really ban em both.

Let's take a look in the rules shall we?

The Warden normally picks a Minigame on the map to give Prisoners a challenge to win the Last Request.
The Warden can come up with Minigames of his own but it must be played out of the range of the cell area.
Minigames what involves the BLU team killing the Prisoners are not allowed unless it's located on the map or is a variation of a existing Minigame on the map.

I think this Minigame is allowed as long you can bring the prisoners to the pool.
It's part of a Minigame on the map so it's Valid!

Users who are viewing this thread