Accepted Drake's Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Nickname: Drake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37955086

Online Times and timezone: I am generally online on weekends 10:00/21:00. Which by the way is when there are more players connected.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Admin of dm_duel for 5 to 6 months, then I quitted because I got bored of it.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Only dm_duel.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have.

Why should we choose you?: Because I already modered the dm_duel server and I think I did it well.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to let people know if they are rulebreaking warning them and then I will use the apropiate punishment such as gag, mute,silence, kick, ban. I wont tolerate hackers, chat/mic spammers and racists.

e.g. A warning when someone breaks the rules, followed by the accorded mesure. If its ignored, 30 minutes of gag/mute/silence or a kick. After that if the player doesn't want to change his behavior a ban of 30 minutes. After that I'll propably increase the time.

I'll take screenshots/demos just in case my actions could be put in doubt in the eyes of other administrators

If I see a player being racist or if I am sure that is using some kind of cheat/hack simply I wont warn him I'll insta ban him because in my experience this kind of people won't change and I don't want them around when I'm having fun on videogames.

I'm doing this application because lately its seems there are no admins connected when I need them. Today I've been playing 4 hours and we had 1 hacker 1 spammer in chat and the usual rulebreaker that wont stop until gets warned by an admin.

pd: I hope this time the application is in the right place and well done

• Dislike
Reactions: Gametoons
I'm going to stay neutral on this one

You have a good amount of days in the server, you know the rules and you already have experience. That's pretty great, but in your chatlog we can see lots of insults and to be honest, I don't like this part
I quitted because I got bored of it
Who knows if you are going to quit again?Also your application seems really rushed.. could you explain more "how would you do your job?"

(took that from the previous application)

Reactions: Conge
Well its not a job I'm not paid to do this and if i'm bored of it or simply if I dont want to play tf2/moderate I'm free to quit.
Today for example is a good example of what i do in my chatlog. If there's a player rulebreaking I warn him as always and then I report him. But as always no admins came so I decided to annoy the rulebreaker but JUST the rulebreaker.

Drake is often connected and active on the server, what u can tell from his stats on gameME.
He knows the rules well and enforces them from time to time. The application looks okay, i guess.
Thats quite positive.

I see some problems with his chatlog, in my honest opinion Drake CAN be very toxic against other players, when something/somebody annoys him or does things, that annoy him. But he should be able to improve himself.

I'll still give a +1. Good luck Drake.

I don't know much about you Drake but from what I have seen your Toxicity an overall idiocy on this App ruins it for me if I could vote I would vote negative
Actual question but what makes you think that a Job is something you get paid to do, I do jobs that I don't get payed to do.

• Optimistic
Reactions: TotallyNotACat
First of all you have to keep in mind that when i was a regular player before being an admin my behavior was the same in terms of "toxicity" .It was before when I had the admin status that my way to act was exemplar and a model to follow.And no one told me the oposite. And again I can't stress this enough, this thing you call "toxicity" is the result of the innactivity of the admin staff when I report a player and no one come. When I already warned and reported the player and nothing changes its obvious that my experience of game is not satisfactory and frustrating and the only thing I can do is quite the game or get mad with him. And this "toxicity" is always against that player not with others.

About the "job". This admin stuff is a thing that I want to do because I simply want and because I want to be able to do something about it. What I meant is I know I have to be committed to it and I'll have some responsabilities but also if I want to stop this admin thing I can quit whenever I want.

By the way I've been a scholar a couple of times belive me when I say that I know how it feels when you work for free. In this case I dont want to be an admin for the money.

I think you know what you did today and i don't think you was an admin before because if you would the other admins would know that
Actually, he was.
Although insulting, taunting and shitposting or, as @Drake calls it, "annoying" doesn't help that much at all.

Do you mean I was playing TF2 while you and more players were being friendly?

This really piss me. Somehow a player decides to be friendly and because of that if I kill him I am the bad guy. Do you want to be friendly? Go to a ponyville server and do some crazy shit.Because I'm not gonna stop having fun just for you. Why do I have to be friendly too?
Today I just ignored your dumb friendly mode and played as I normaly do.

Do I look upset? I think I have answered you without insults. I just was expressing my opinion about the "friendly" stuff.

And youre making a post because I killed you several times today? Who's the mature and who's the kid here? Its just a game Gametoons.

Insults you said to me:Go to Ponyville,you are a kid,do some crazy shit

And you can say whatever you want i am not a kid and if you want to be admin Please do not insult or usw swear words

You can't be serious... You're a troll right?

Perhaps you're not a kid but you're acting like a real one. Complaining here about how I killed you today and trying to make me look like an inmature person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread