Invalid Drake's Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drake

Nickname: Drake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37955086

Online Times and timezone: I am generally online on weekends. Which by the way is when there are more players connected.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was Admin of dm_duel for 5 to 6 months, then I quitted because I got bored of it.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Only dm_duel.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I have.

Why should we choose you?: Because I already modered the dm_duel server and I think I did it well.

What will you do as Admin?: I will make sure to let people know if they are rulebreaking warning them and then I will use the apropiate punishment such as gag, mute,silence, kick, ban. I wont tolerate hackers, chat/mic spammers and racists.

I'm doing this application because lately its seems there are no admins connected when I need them. Today I've been playing 4 hours and we had 1 hacker 1 spammer in chat and the usual rulebreaker that wont stop until gets warned by an admin.

Nice, you put it in the subcategory 'Archived Applications'.
You're also missing the following:

- Your timezone.
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

And then there is the following question from me, would you still play if we enabled sv_pure?

It probably take me some time to get used to TF2 vanila but yeah I think so. My bad, thanks Stabbin

I'm going to stay neutral on this one

You have a good amount of days in the server, you know the rules and you already have experience. That's pretty great, but in your chatlog we can see lots of insults and to be honest, I don't like this part
I quitted because I got bored of it
Who knows if you are going to quit again?Also your application seems really rushed.. could you explain more "how would you do your job?"

I'm going to stay neutral on this one

You have a good amount of days in the server, you know the rules and you already have experience. That's pretty great, but in your chatlog we can see lots of insults and to be honest, I don't like this part
Who knows if you are going to quit again?Also your application seems really rushed.. could you explain more "how would you do your job?"
Please look a bit more around before posting. He did another app (not in archived folder) and explained all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread