dr_hallway_beta (1 Viewer)

Would you like to see this map on our deathrun map rotation?

• Total voters

Kah

Hello pandas, I have been working on a new map for a while now... I struggled hard to find a proper design for it, but I finally managed to do it and so I could work further on the map. Today I'm proud of releasing the official beta release of it, unlike the beta stage of aufgeben, this is a much more well made map with a lot of fun minigames!

The map itself around 17 traps (which includes 2 random doorcases), it's a bit more difficult than other maps I would say, more difficult than aufgeben for sure. There are no easter eggs in it at the moment, but I plan to add easters in the future (most likely just a trail, since easter eggs easily become over-used after a while). Instead of writing 70 paragraphs about the features of the map, I decided to do a list instead.

Features:
  • AFK timer (60 seconds) - the floor at red spawn breaks and people fall into a lava pit.
  • Motivator, Blutarch in his cart (grave) going through the map. Starting 2.5 minutes after map spawn.
  • Instant win feature, you get teleported to BLU so you can kill him/her.
  • Minigames: Bumper cars WITH SPELLS (if server operator has it enabled), Floor break (as the one in aufgeben, just a bit better), Survival (skeletons spawn and you need to survive for 60 seconds) and Jump (you have to jump over a spinning object, goes faster and faster every round)
  • Soundtracks for the minigames!
  • Anti-rush system. At the 2nd part a giant door is blocking the entrance to it, can only be opened by pressing a red button and it opens very slow while playing a noisy sound all over the map to notify the activator about it.

What the map doesn't have:
  • The activator DOES NOT get slayed when being AFK, people should still be able to play the map.
  • NO INSTANT MINIGAMES! Which is incredibly satisfying. I should not have added that to aufgeben at all
  • Ugly environment.
  • Mixed textures that don't go very well together.
  • A skybox! Noclip out of the buildings and you will be stuck in the void (seriously, the map doesn't need a skybox)

Screenshots:
92986E608DA278FE0058E55424DB8C1CCC9A0F7D.jpg

D1AA82E118E11BC0D608285874EAD127CA45E3AF.jpg

4E145AE923DCE9E2D5C4181AA3F65381368326C1.jpg

E2C210F2E247E6437CA2C18959B5584DBC267AB7.jpg

9CE24EEBAD6FC46D0ABAC9826543F32DF9519E43.jpg

Download: Click me. (Both files goes into the maps folder)
Gamebanana: Click me.

If you find any bugs or exploits please notify me about it, I have not found anything like that yet, but as I often say: I only see it from one point of view. All help is appreciated. Now, let's vote!

Last edited:
Hello pandas, I have been working on a new map for a while now... I struggled hard to find a proper design for it, but I finally managed to do it and so I could work further on the map. Today I'm proud of releasing the official beta release of it, unlike the beta stage of aufgeben, this is a much more well made map with a lot of fun minigames!

The map itself around 17 traps (which includes 2 random doorcases), it's a bit more difficult than other maps I would say, more difficult than aufgeben for sure. There are no easter eggs in it at the moment, but I plan to add easters in the future (most likely just a trail, since easter eggs easily become over-used after a while). Instead of writing 70 paragraphs about the features of the map, I decided to do a list instead.

Features:
  • AFK timer (60 seconds) - the floor at red spawn breaks and people fall into a lava pit.
  • Motivator, Blutarch in his cart (grave) going through the map. Starting 2.5 minutes after map spawn.
  • Instant win feature, you get teleported to BLU so you can kill him/her.
  • Minigames: Bumper cars WITH SPELLS (if server operator has it enabled), Floor break (as the one in aufgeben, just a bit better), Survival (skeletons spawn and you need to survive for 60 seconds) and Jump (you have to jump over a spinning object, goes faster and faster every round)
  • Soundtracks for the minigames!
  • Anti-rush system. At the 2nd part a giant door is blocking the entrance to it, can only be opened by pressing a red button and it opens very slow while playing a noisy sound all over the map to notify the activator about it.

What the map doesn't have:
  • The activator DOES NOT get slayed when being AFK, people should still be able to play the map.
  • NO INSTANT MINIGAMES! Which is incredibly satisfying. I should not have added that to aufgeben at all
  • Ugly environment.
  • Mixed textures that don't go very well together.
  • A skybox! Noclip out of the buildings and you will be stuck in the void (seriously, the map doesn't need a skybox)

Screenshots:
92986E608DA278FE0058E55424DB8C1CCC9A0F7D.jpg

D1AA82E118E11BC0D608285874EAD127CA45E3AF.jpg

4E145AE923DCE9E2D5C4181AA3F65381368326C1.jpg

E2C210F2E247E6437CA2C18959B5584DBC267AB7.jpg

9CE24EEBAD6FC46D0ABAC9826543F32DF9519E43.jpg

Download: Click me. (Both files goes into the maps folder)

If you find any bugs or exploits please notify me about it, I have not found anything like that yet, but as I often say: I only see it from one point of view. All help is appreciated. Now, let's vote!
needs some panda branding to make it exclusive if it doesnt have one yet :3

Seems your work advanced in quality level. It looks amazing. It has features that were missing in aufgaben and less "fancy" button map skipping. Definetly it has to be added on the rotation. Good job snakeman. ::):

+1 From me it Looks amazing and the features sound amazing, Good Job kah!

Seems your work advanced in quality level. It looks amazing. It has features that were missing in aufgaben and less "fancy" button map skipping. Definetly it has to be added on the rotation. Good job snakeman. ::):
I planned on adding a freerun button, but I completely forgot about it and it turned out it was better to not have one.

Thanks for your kind words!

Tested it with ka and I loved it. 10/10

Map has been added to our deathrun servers, and people seemed to like it ::):

Users who are viewing this thread