Completed [DR] updating and adding stuff request (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onelight

Donator

(already added but fixed version)

facility is quite a highly efforty map by the look of it, it looks great

So about dr_skibidi toilet

The suggestion is a little too close to be considered again. Lets give this one a couple more months before suggestion again. Perhaps in the summer.

As for the rest should be fine. I don't see anything recent unless the deathrun team want to point it out. I'll poll them up.
dr_newgrounds_hq update is fine without a poll

dr_pyramid_cat is extremely broken. There's things that can be exploited and a lots of Console spam. If you want a fixed version, (_skial_fix :ujel: i know it's a bit embarrassing to have skial prefix on panda server)

you can ask Cream Tea... welll i don't know if he provides edits map for other community servers Who knows?

Edit: -1 for Grizzly remake and pyramid cat, +1 for facility

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
dr_pyramid_cat is extremely broken. There's things that can be exploited and a lots of Console spam. If you want a fixed version, (_skial_fix :ujel: i know it's a bit embarrassing to have skial prefix on panda server)

you can ask Cream Tea... welll i don't know if he provides edits map for other community servers Who knows?

Edit: -1 for Grizzly remake and pyramid cat, +1 for facility

If it is broken and needs an edit that isn't public we'll just remove it from the vote 👍

Reactions: sorelight
+1 on Grizzly and Facility

-1 on Pyramid cat since i heard its bugged(Please one, fix ur maps)

facility has been added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread