Awaiting Feedback [DR] Revert the dr_bank version v13 to v12a (1 Viewer)

sorelight

Previous suggestion:

It's almost a one year and It hasn't been fixed yet. It seems that many people didn't like about the v13 new update, they liked the previous version (and the older version too)

I already explained about the softlock exploit, but it has been a while like that and it seems that people didn't like it.

I am not going make a poll, therefore panda limits certain things and nothing has changed so far. This is because Panda doesn't allow weapons.

It's actually odd that the code booth (i don't know what it is called, but i'm going call it as code booth since i forgot) has nothing changed at all, (v12a and v13 are same but somewhat v13 has a softlock bug? What things that has changed? Is it that actually possible to find things that could've broke the code booth? Was it the compiler?)

Anyways, If it really requires a poll, I don't know but what do you think

Didn't really experience any issues as it seems functional to me. However, it does have exploits but i only saw like a few minors ones. Like the heavy expolde trap not instant killing me when i got to edge of the trap to only make my HP 9 dmg)

I will remain neutral on this suggestion!

Didn't really experience any issues as it seems functional to me. However, it does have exploits but i only saw like a few minors ones. Like the heavy expolde trap not instant killing me when i got to edge of the trap to only make my HP 9 dmg)

I will remain neutral on this suggestion!
You never experienced a softlock exploit? I might start playing DR panda to see if the softlock exploit still occur

any feedback on this?

Users who are viewing this thread