Declined [DR] Revert dr_bank_v13 to dr_bank_v12a (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorelight

I will start a poll if you're interested in reverting the map.

If you don't have the dr_bank_v12a map
Here's the download link.
Link: dr_bank_v12a map

Hello, this newer version 13 broke the game. Why?
Well, It happened on skial too. People on the code booth can't use +use or press buttons when the code booth is broken. Some people can go booth at many people at once.
It crashed half players in the skial. This map needs to be fixed so you can update the new version bank map again. Unfortunately, It never happened in the Panda community.

Well, it happened in the Panda community. That might cause something worse IF people continues to do this exploit. You can door hug code booth door.

1680554061448.png

The timer stops then you need to die so it can work again.

Pandas Deathrun players don't like this update.
Check Panda Community Deathrun #09 chatlog

People react to the broken map:

1680554172728.png

1680554186377.png

1680554202063.png

1680554211777.png

1680554258260.png

1680554222610.png

1680554233611.png

If the map gets fixed, It can be updated.

instead of reverting why not contact the author about those bugs?

I'm up for either a fix or a revert, preferably a fix of course. I did play a decent amount of this version and never experienced this bug, so perhaps people are abusing/exploiting instead of it being a serious bug?

I took some time to check out both v12a and v13 in hammer and it doesn't seem like anything related to the codebooth got changed in v13 so no idea why this would suddenly start happening. I guess best option is to contact the mapmaker, maybe they know something.

Stabbin has a good point too.

Reactions: Kevin
worMatty probably asked his friend (mapper of dr_bank) and still no updates.

I don't know.

So after talking with worMatty I asked Sore to make a video of what is going on to give the map creator (werewolf) an idea of what is causing the issue.

I believe we're waiting on a response from the creator and the video hopefully helps understand what is causing the problem.

Looking at the current poll results I'd say we're leaning towards a waiting for update rather than reverting. Interesting removal vote however :thinking_owo:

Reactions: sorelight and Kevin
So for now this suggestion is declined due to poll votes but what we're hoping for is the update for the map. Once it is ready, feel free to post a suggestion up so we can task it up as soon as to fix this issue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread