Pending [DR] Remove skipping announcement from chat in DR#22 (1 Viewer)

Remove or change announcement on DR #22

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caspie

Probably not the most pressing issue since not a lot of people play in that server but I have seen a few people get confused by it while I was playing in Deathrun #22.
Since skipping traps using bhop is allowed in Deathrun #22 please remove the announcement from chat

For context I'm talking about this:
skip.png

• Informative
Reactions: Furken
I agree, in fact, I would change it to say it is allowed in that server (#22) so that the new players in there know about the exception and are not limited by the rule in any way.

Reactions: Caspie
This sort of suggestion doesn't need a poll as it's clear it needs either removing or changing.

I agree, in fact, I would change it to say it is allowed in that server (#22) so that the new players in there know about the exception and are not limited by the rule in any way.

Mind typing up a draft of that? I believe there is a limit to how many words you can use in these announcements so keep it short .

The skipping rule does not apply on this server so bhop away :D

i dunno something like this maybe orbjust remove it

Mind typing up a draft of that? I believe there is a limit to how many words you can use in these announcements so keep it short .

I don't know, something by the lines of:

It is allowed to skip traps in server #22. The skipping rule only applies to #9!

• Useful
Reactions: Caspie
A bit close for panda's liking. I'll just task up to remove it for now. If it becomes an issue after removal we'll make an announcement

Task #255 Remove skipping announcement for DR 22 due to rule removal

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread