Completed [DR] Map suggestion?: Dr_Simulacrum (very long map) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

Hi, I currently know that certain maps like neonoir_impossible, pq_112 (the boss) and other maps with hard platforming are already trivial for being annoying for people since it requires a lot more effort than usual to play and to be completed for the average player, so with that in mind I'd like to suggest Simulacrum, and it's probably harder than any map currently available, plus it's really long.
64515602f4009.jpg
64515603098db.jpg

If I remember correctly, the current time allowance is 10 minutes and 30 seconds? which by itself is not enough for some of the minigames, I'm not going to suggest making this map the sole exception for increasing the time allowed in order to do a map just for the minigames, but I will suggest this map because I think it's nice.

I currently know that certain maps like neonoir_impossible, pq_112 (the boss) and other maps with hard platforming are already trivial for being annoying for people since it requires a lot more effort than usual to play and to be completed for the average player, so with that in mind I'd like to suggest Simulacrum, and it's probably harder than any map currently available, plus it's really long.
This sentence gave me aneurysm of how paradoxical it is. +made me question your sanity

• Dumb
Reactions: Jiji
If I remember correctly, the current time allowance is 10 minutes and 30 seconds? which by itself is not enough for some of the minigames, I'm not going to suggest making this map the sole exception for increasing the time allowed in order to do a map just for the minigames, but I will suggest this map because I think it's nice.
Everything is possible with speedrunning, my friend. Back in the day, there wasn't enough time for neonoir either. Minigames like Techno massacre and Midnight city were impossible to beat because of simply not having enough time. But it became more of a challenge - to beat the map fast enough so there would be enough time to beat them. Perhaps this map would bring back such a challenge, unless the minigames are literally like 10 minutes long.

• Useful
Reactions: salguod
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread