Completed [DR] add dr_neco_arc_v1 to rotation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autismo

Yes, the funny cat maemae from the melty blood series that no one has really played.
3 fun minigames
10 traps
freerun button
random events for freerun
other secrets
660a9cedac41f.jpg
660a9d93225fc.jpg

660a9dd5ba9b3.jpg
<-- also in the same map

Funny aprils fools, no.

so i assume this map was made rather quickly and from the looks of it just 1 straight line. Even if its not a freerun ppl can just bhop past the 50/50 door since blue needs to activate the button for it to work and by then ppl will already be too far ahead for blue to ever catch up to the players giving this map a playtime of 20seconds? aside from maybe longer for the minigames other than i feel like this map would be rtvd after 3 or 4 rounds since ppl would get pretty bored of finishing the map in that speed. Maybe if the map was longer it could be a fun project but as it is now its way too short

so i assume this map was made rather quickly and from the looks of it just 1 straight line. Even if its not a freerun ppl can just bhop past the 50/50 door since blue needs to activate the button for it to work and by then ppl will already be too far ahead for blue to ever catch up to the players giving this map a playtime of 20seconds? aside from maybe longer for the minigames other than i feel like this map would be rtvd after 3 or 4 rounds since ppl would get pretty bored of finishing the map in that speed. Maybe if the map was longer it could be a fun project but as it is now its way too short
It was not made quickly at all, I had it planned since around November 2023 and only actually started working on it in March, spent roughly 5-8 hours almost everyday constantly adding and removing stuff until it got to a point I was starting to run out of time so it just came out like this, I might consider updating the map at some point but as of right now you'll only get this mess of a fever dream.
Still gathering feedback from people until I decide to push an update to the map and hopefully improve it.

Other than that the map has a handful of bugs that are already on my todo list.

Sorry, but this map looks like you copy and pasted the floor/houses next to eachother by the pictures

Sorry, but this map looks like you copy and pasted the floor/houses next to eachother by the pictures
You're not wrong about that, everything else (such as logic, minigames and secrets) was what took me the longest.
I can always just change the entire layout if I can even be arsed to do it, but don't expect it to look any fancier or anything, I'm not an expert when it comes to design. (Plus this is an April Fools map after all)

i suppose we'll add this? @Solar @Stabbin?
not to beg or persuade you to add this but this map is pretty well made outside of the surface level look of it and if either mentioned admin were to look at the contents it houses, they'll be plenty surprised at what it has to offer and this is coming from someone who for a good margin of his suggestions actively seeks to suggest good additions to the servers; the minigames are pretty fun imo.

I think the poll takes it. I'm for adding it, we'll always be able to make changes as Zaty welcomes the feedback. I just have concerns about the trap count as we run 32 players.

Reactions: Kevin
I think the poll takes it. I'm for adding it, we'll always be able to make changes as Zaty welcomes the feedback. I just have concerns about the trap count as we run 32 players.
this was also my concern as its just a plain line.

map is added :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread