Awaiting Feedback [DR] Add dr_among_us to rotation (1 Viewer)

Add this map?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AisultanUmar

previous suggestion :

although this is technically considered a "meme" map, i will say that this map has more effort put in it than many other meme maps (dr_ancient_memes for example, or dr_meme_factory)

it has been more than a year since last suggestion was created for this map but, i think the map is worthy enough for being added to panda

-6 minigames (seventh minigame planned)
-a few parkour-ish sections that add a bit of a variety to the gameplay instead of this map being simply a corrider map
-some traps are pretty cool when activated

personally, last time this map was downvoted only because it was created in 2022 when there was an influx of bad maps, and people judged this map (without even playing it)
but considering it's 2024 now, i think this map had aged alright and it doesnt have any exploits too
(oh and Sir Trooper invited his 2 friends to votebomb the suggestion, he has a burning passion for Lotta. the fact that the last suggestion was bombed by him and his friends was really unfair)

I played this during the playtesting and yes it's as bad as it sounds. Low tier meme map filled with gen z brainrot.

Not to mention that this map also stole stuff from Fortress too, what a shit and scummy map tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread