Declined Dornold get gag by Capp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see quite a few things here personally myself.

1: "GO AWAY F2P"
2: Lenny face spamming
3: Caps lock spamming messages which you were gagged previously for doing this by @Cammy so you knew not to.

I reset my case.

• Useful
Reactions: lionish
Because the first one was closed:
Okay, so first of all, the name was dornold. Second, you thought I was spawncamping wich is false and then started spamming caps, and because you had 6 previous gags I gave you a permanent gag. Others told you already in the shoutbox that the gag is deserved.

38a58f760af4463505c0a9ba92d08493.png

• Useful
Reactions: lionish
The call was something else, mosteraz left as far as I know. And then this happened. As I said, the gag is deserved. I would also like to add that he got banned shortly after these events for a false call, he accused another player to spawncamp, the same thing he accused to me. mosteraz already said that he doesn't listen to admins, and it's not the first time things like that happened. I think this thread can be closed.

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
Well, as already stated by Capp & Madact, the Capslock & Lenny spam was present and therefore the gag is valid. (Apart from the fact that Trials are actually not supposed to give out perms as mentioned above.)

I guess the question is whether we give @dornold a "last chance" or not.

Why give him a last chance? He broke a rule and got gagged by @Capp . Well, its was a mistake from capp that he perma gagged him but why should we ungag him because Capp perma gagged him? He broke a rule and that is the problem in this thread. For the next time he should tell his mentor that he needs to perma gag him.

Nobody really said for him to be ungagged because of capp's perm gag? xD

Can we get something clear here? Did Capp do the perm, or did a full admin edit the gag? Because I'm hearing now a full admin did it.
Note to that full admin if you did, that you should put your username next to it. I do it so no confusion arises like this.

It's clear that nobody wants him to be ungagged so the case will be closed until he opens a new one up. I just want that one thing clear.

No, I put it up. I didn't know trial admins arent suposed give out perms. But may I ask why we can even do that then?

15:53 - Bill WIlson: Capp did the perm himself

Right ok that's all I want to know. @Capp this isn't your fault as I don't think you knew, but trial aren't suppose to perm punish players. The reason why you where allowed? There are 2 reasons ;

1. No one has every done it before, you're the first.
2. Somewhere along the lines of panda community growing old permissions have changed. Something went wrong. Blah blah.

Next time make sure to ask a full admin if it is ok for them to do so. You can give them a hefty punishments like so many months and then a full admin can put their name next to it. So when an appeal does happen, you have a full admin to make the claim for you with your claim. It's just for professional reasons and also your rank shouldn't give you full access really >.<

Right ok, talk over. Pretty sure this is declined.

• Agree
Reactions: mosteraz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread