Doorsticky by Shinly (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoiD

Donator
Donator
I said Shinly more times than one: it isn't allowed to doorsticky but no,he doorstocky again and again.
I don't have screens atm because I was in the enemyteam and when I spectate him he spectate after 5minutes too.

I guess you mean on panda duel 2?

Doorstickies are no more possible there. They get removed. Stickies at corners are allowed. Sticky trapping is part of the sense of playing demoman.

Like dayof said, spawn doorstick is restricted/disabled with server add-on, everything rest is trapping, look at Meet the Demo video, it's part of demoman play, it's used in ESEA and in Highlander matches, why it would be against the rules on deathmatch map.

Max, this is a little off topic, but is there a way to somehow change the plugin so I can still somehow kill people that are in the spawn sniping with stickies? because I like to main sticky and not grenade, but if I don't auto-detonate the sticky once it's possible to do so, I can't do that. (I dont mean to doorcamping, but throw nearby the door when it's open so I can kill them).

not possible.
you'd simply have fun killing camping snipers
others would abuse that again

App1eNerd' said:
Max, this is a little off topic, but is there a way to somehow change the plugin so I can still somehow kill people that are in the spawn sniping with stickies? because I like to main sticky and not grenade, but if I don't auto-detonate the sticky once it's possible to do so, I can't do that. (I dont mean to doorcamping, but throw nearby the door when it's open so I can kill them).
Grenade aim is much more challenging and more fun, i highly recommend it. Loch n Load is more tricky, but when you master it, you will be pleased with your OP skills. Sticky is just support wep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread