Donator Perks (1 Viewer)

Suggestions to be Accepted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Banned
Hi, it is I, Puddin'. You may remember me from other suggestions such as #27 Orange Map Changes, New Server, this useless piece of shit and most importantly, Remove Madact's Admin Powers which all have been voted on by this community and accepted. Thanks for that, by the way.

This suggestion is related to the lack of Donator perks. I feel like if we pay for perks, we should be able to show non-Donators how much of scrubs they really are. Fuck 'em.

Let's begin, shall we.

- The current perks;

Reserved slot access
AFK Manager immunity
Join Message
Double XP and Gold for every kill in War3Source Mod
Donator chat colors
RTD: Increased chance for a good effect
No Classlimits
Swap Command to change teams (/swap)
Trails (back now!)
[doesn't work sadface]
Killstreak Effects [doesn't work sadderface]
Sentrys and Dispensers get random hats with a chance of an Unusual Effect for both
Driving a BumperCar (Mario Kart)

Let's move on to the suggestion;

1. Fix the current perks; add the trails + killstreak effects.
- Pretty self-explanatory, the trails are the main reason I donated. Just kidding, I donated for the name colors. Speaking of name colors..

2. Forum Name Colors
- Before you tell me it can be abused to and I quote "omg people will pretend to be admins"; just make a separate color list for Donators and another for Admins.
eg. Blue/Yellow/Purple, etc.. for Donators.
Green for Admins
Orange* for Trials because who the fuck cares about them.

3. Friendly Mode
- Again, pretty self-explanatory. Just add a !friendly plugin for Donators (or even for everybody, I don't care) where you don't take/deal damage to anyone. Stealing someone else's suggestion (suggestion here); !friendly mode would get rid of every thing assholes like this guy would abuse.

4. Chat Tags
Durr.

This isn't a poll.
The post will not close in 2 days.

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Madact
About the third point:
We had the !friendly plugin until recently*, but removed it because of a rather major glitch in relation to pocket medics.

* Some months ago

EDIT: The Plugin (link) has been updated for the first time since 2014, maybe we could try it out to see whether it's fixed or not @Kevin ?

Last edited:
Hi, it is I, Puddin'. You may remember me from other suggestions such as #27 Orange Map Changes, New Server, this useless piece of shit and most importantly, Remove Madact's Admin Powers which all have been voted on by this community and accepted. Thanks for that, by the way.

This suggestion is related to the lack of Donator perks. I feel like if we pay for perks, we should be able to show non-Donators how much of scrubs they really are. Fuck 'em.

Let's begin, shall we.

- The current perks;

Reserved slot access
AFK Manager immunity
Join Message
Double XP and Gold for every kill in War3Source Mod
Donator chat colors
RTD: Increased chance for a good effect
No Classlimits
Swap Command to change teams (/swap)
Trails (back now!)
[doesn't work sadface]
Killstreak Effects [doesn't work sadderface]
Sentrys and Dispensers get random hats with a chance of an Unusual Effect for both
Driving a BumperCar (Mario Kart)

Let's move on to the suggestion;

1. Fix the current perks; add the trails + killstreak effects.
- Pretty self-explanatory, the trails are the main reason I donated. Just kidding, I donated for the name colors. Speaking of name colors..

2. Forum Name Colors
- Before you tell me it can be abused to and I quote "omg people will pretend to be admins"; just make a separate color list for Donators and another for Admins.
Green for Admins
Black for Trials because who the fuck cares about them.

3. Friendly Mode
- Again, pretty self-explanatory. Just add a !friendly plugin for Donators (or even for everybody, I don't care) where you don't take/deal damage to anyone. Stealing someone else's suggestion (suggestion here); !friendly mode would get rid of every thing assholes like this guy would abuse.

4. Chat Tags
Durr.

This isn't a poll.
The post will not close in 2 days.
killstreak effects do work on servers which doesnt let you gain kills

Reactions: Maxim
killstreak effects do work on servers which doesnt let you gain kills

I feel like that might be the wrong way to do things, but hey, that's just me.

This post has now a poll, woo.
Vote for whatever suggestion you want to see be accepted.

2. Forum Name Colors
Green for Admins
Orange* for Trials because who the fuck cares about them

We have one cs:go admin(?) , developers , map makers , trials , full game admins , founder , donators and 1 asshole

Having more colors, only for donators, makes forum being a bit messy. Seprated color list doesnt even help , because they dont even read the staff thread, they still keep ask "who is admin". Also, if we get more servers on other games, I would see them using different color than green. I know, it's more fun having more donator perks on the forum, but who actually cares of those? Here is like 10% of donators "messing around", last 90% are bought in-game perks or they donated only want to help this community.

I know this is sarcasm~ or is it?
We shouldnt brag about our donator perks. People should realize the difference between buying and donating.

• Funny
Reactions: Deep
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread