Doing Art Request! (2 Viewers)

Can you pls do a pixelart bmo face?, that would be amazing :DD

Reactions: Inkticious
yo bro why you lying, you said a second and it's been a second, WhErE iS tHe PiCtUrE?1??!1
beleive it or not i do have a life, and stuff to do, i've been working on them but i get side tracted and worry that i'm gonna screw the request up, so i try to relax myself and end up loosing focus, but i have been working, it just takes me a long time.

If you can: her from this pic or other pics, but with long hair instead of short, also doesn't matter of it's a headshot or the full pic I'll like anyway
7cc26f57f1415f342b33a4273ad7176c.png

(it's bloody mary from the wolf among us)
how's this?

bloodmarfin.png

Reactions: krown
Can you make new profile picture for me? like "pixelite" my current profiel picture
do you mean like the pixelate filter on certian apps, or pixelart of your profile picture?
heres the pixelate fitler on your pfp though, just lemme know if you want pixelart, or if this is what you wanted. [sorry i get confused pretty easily, so i'm sorry if i mis-understood your request ;w;]
pixelatephotoshopbootleg.jpg

do you mean like the pixelate filter on certian apps, or pixelart of your profile picture?
heres the pixelate fitler on your pfp though, just lemme know if you want pixelart, or if this is what you wanted. [sorry i get confused pretty easily, so i'm sorry if i mis-understood your request ;w;]
View attachment 10140

Dont worry, I was tired as fuck and explained shitty. I mean picel art

Can you make "King K. Rool and King Dedede fight" in a white screen pixel art?
You are very talented on pixel arts!

THIS IS AMAZING, YOU ARE AMAZING, WOW

Users who are viewing this thread