Does this count as spawncamp? | 2Fort (1 Viewer)

it's not a spawn, just a resupply room so i don't think it would count

• Agree
Reactions: Redspike
I wouldn't say it's counted as spawncamping. That's a resupply room, not a spawn.

• Agree
Reactions: Redspike
Yes you are right, but the room is only accessible for blu team and the enemy team is shooting into this room. It is a safe space just like the spawnroom, that's why I think this shouldn't be allowed.

• Disagree
Reactions: An0n
but the danger of respawning, leaving and then dying is not there for this room, thats what spawn camping is

• Agree
Reactions: Zee
You can literally switch classes inside the room to respawn in one of the 2 main respawns

In my opinion, this doesn't count as spawn camping since it, quite literally, is not a spawn. It is merely a resupply room. However, others may have a different opinion on this topic.

Reactions: Nowtoad and Zee
I think one admin said it counted as it but in it's nature it's not the same.

Like spawncamping isnt allowed because you're unsuspectingly walking out just after having died, and it is incredibly frustrating to be blocked in a tiny chokepoint unable to play the game.

If you walk down there and are scared of spawncamping you're most definitely fighting someone and can fully expect something outside, and you also don't spawn there so it isn't a spawn so how can you be spawncamped ha ha

As Anowon stated, you do not actually spawn there, it’s just for resupply; so I won’t count it as spawncamp. This is a very common enemy engie strat where they somehow get into your own intel room and nest up there, it’s annoying, but it’s a thing. I almost never see an actual player use that room except probably that one engie who’s setting up in there.

Reactions: Nowtoad
Can't resist the masculine urge to - for the fifth time in this thread - point out that it's infract a resupply room and not a respawn.

Ok that answers my question, thank you for all of your responses.

Users who are viewing this thread