Declined Dodgeball unban appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SourceBans Ban URL: Ban
Name of your Banned Steam Account: ❄вιzzαяєαηgєℓ❄
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195469759
Date and Time of the Ban: 11-12-16, 21:46
Reason about the Ban: stealing
Admin that Banned you: Luigi123
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute:
I would like to say that yes I did deserve the perma ban. but over this month I realized what I did was very childish, and I do intend to change my act on tfdb and not steal anymore.

The reason you're Banned is that you made an Alt Account while your Main Account is Permanently Banned. You asked for the Ban and stole many rockets just to get Banned. You then made several Alts to play on USA Dodgeball, you're not allowed to make an Alt and join the Server you are Permanently Banned on. This made me surprised why you wanted to get Banned on your Main, but still made an Alt to play on the Server. I have Banned several of your Accounts/IP because of your Ban. In addition to this, I also noticed you were playing on the Server you are Banned as someone told me that you were on. I do have to Ban that Account/IP, however I am curious why you wanted the Ban in the first place, but still play on USA Dodgeball on an Alt when Permanently Banned?

The reason you're Banned is that you made an Alt Account while your Main Account is Permanently Banned. You asked for the Ban and stole many rockets just to get Banned. You then made several Alts to play on USA Dodgeball, you're not allowed to make an Alt and join the Server you are Permanently Banned on. This made me surprised why you wanted to get Banned on your Main, but still made an Alt to play on the Server. I have Banned several of your Accounts/IP because of your Ban. In addition to this, I also noticed you were playing on the Server you are Banned as someone told me that you were on. I do have to Ban that Account/IP, however I am curious why you wanted the Ban in the first place, but still play on USA Dodgeball on an Alt when Permanently Banned?
I've created the alts to play with some friend's, to pass time, and to practice for the up coming tourney. As for the ban I really don't know why I wanted it in the first place, I believe I mainly wanted to be accepted by people on ES and GSN, but as I am quitting db after the tourney I really see no point in even trying to fight to get unbanned as I already knew in the first place it wasnt going to get accepted but it was worth a shot eh?

The Tournament is coming up, however bypassing a punishment using your Alts and submitting a Ban Appeal can result in a decline.
Due to this, this Appeal as been Declined.

Declined and Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread