dodgeball thirdperson (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to make a see trought model for oneself at thirdperson?
Because you allways have to look down or you block your own sight. And if you have to look down permanently it's hard to blast rocket upwards :S

Unfortunately, answer is; no.

Another thing you could do, on db and few our other servers we have unrestricted FOV in valve allowed scales up to 130, to use this, type !fov (90 -130), personally, i use !fov 110, helps me to deal with incoming projectiles, even with upspike ones, and i use 2400 DPI, which allowes me to upspike with just a minor mouse flick, and big secret related to dodgeball is prediction and reflex.

Silent Idea of DMN have that much experience, he claims that he doesn't even have to look at rockets, and still is able to deflect 4-5 k rockets only on prediction where projectile trajectory is going to end. This is his claim, and can't be confirmed just on his word, but after 5 years of his dodgeball experience, i believe him.

Physics on our server is slight different then on DMN, our rocket physics is more "newb" friendly, and every 10-15 days i'm decreasing turn rate + adding more increment speed by barely noticable speed and rate to players. So what i'm actually doing with this is; i'm creating better db players. Also i'm in contact with DMN admins, and planning to host tournament between Panda and DMN, so we need better players, because right now, they would beat us with ease...
This is just my evil plan, you don't even know that your skills are improving over time, but they do, just keep playing, and we can challenge beast players of DMN.
Also prices of tournament will be pretty awesome. We already have damn good db players; yonjuusan, Chilled Panda, hikigane, Dratsva, Venellope, Andrej3000, Paper (stealing guy, but hey, hes damn good), but we are not ready to challenge them; yet!

Code:
Practise, practise, and after you get tired of practise; practise some more!

Thanks for the tip :thumbsup:

Trying out in 3..2..1..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread