Pending [Dodgeball] RTD Re-revamp (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do anything if nobody is going to list what needs to be removed.
I saw something about this somewhere about rtd flying all ready removed? Would like to know whats going on on that front.

@Lighty
@TBotV63
@Djusan
@Dio Brando
@Pricholas
@trash
@Agent C

One of you wants to at least do this right? Let me know what the situation is with the RTD.

Last edited:
I'll try to do it!
Some of them might already have been removed, I used the sm_rtds command,
but it show all rtds on Panda I think, so yeah excuse me if some are already deleted!

Scary Bullets - Useless in 99%

Ignition - Useless

Infinite Ammo - Useless (Pretty sure it's already deleted tho)

Bad Sauce - Useless

Suffocation - Useless

Outline - Useless

Necro Mash
- As @Lighty said, some players have issues with this one

Lucky Sandvich/Vital - They are quite the same, since Sandvich gives you more hp, maybe remove Vital?

Fire Timebomb - Useless

Drug Bullets - Same as Scary Bullets

Long Melee - Useless

Bat Swarm - A lots of players are complaining about this one, it's way too loud, it tears y ears even from the opposite of the map. Maybe try to fix sound or remove?

Smite/Explode - Maybe remove one of them? I like the smite effect better, but it's only my opinion

I hope I didn't forget one!

Reactions: Madact
I'd love to test the new rolls, but I'd rather not with 150 ping.
Djusan pointed out most of the neutral rolls as being useless. Being useless does not mean to be removed, neutral rolls balance the risk for reward. Even if the roll literally does nothing.
I've expressed my thoughts and opinions about RTD for the last two years. Now that we finally have discussion about new RTD, it sounds like it's going to be even more of a shit show than the last time RTD was updated.

I can test them tonight if you want

Looking at the list @Djusan made, I'm thinking of removing the following :

• infinate ammo (might be deleted all ready)
  • vital
  • ignition
  • fire timebomb
  • long melee
  • flying (if not deleted all ready)

Keeps some of the weird not very effected ones, but removes the completly useless ones.
As for annoying ones, such as nerco smash and bat...thingy, I wouldn't remove unless it causes harm towards the server's performance. If you guys have proof it does, please do send it in and we'll add it to the list.

Hoping the above list is also ok for @Pricholas , though of you in mind to keep some of the silly but not completly useless ones :p

Reactions: Tolfx and Pricholas
Sounds good - vital can probably stay, its not much use but it can counter damage rolls or provide a spawn rocket jump.

• Agree
Reactions: Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread