Declined [Dodgeball] New plugins (1 Viewer)

Add these

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli Police

Donator
2 new additions

1. Fewgoodmen - Every time a side wins they lose a member until its everyone against one player
* Activated by vote
*Every few rounds to avoid getting sick of it

2. Points per airblast to reward people actually hitting the rocket
* Can't be abused unless you airblast into teammate
* Allows for people playing the game or people who last till last be rewarded for being good.

* Allows for people playing the game or people who last till last be rewarded for being good.
How many points do you get per airblast?

2 new additions

1. Fewgoodmen - Every time a side wins they lose a member until its everyone against one player
* Activated by vote
*Every few rounds to avoid getting sick of it

not really new additions but yes.

fewgoodmen is bugged and doesnt work always hence no.

points per airblast no either imo but let the vote decide.

Therefore it can be abused and is bad. A better alternative would be to calculate points based on how fast the rocket was when they got a kill, but that can still be abused because at a certain point, the rocket doesn't go any faster despite the speed still increasing and would again, result in an unbalance of people fighting for points while a few farmed their way to the top.

Point by airblast is not a good idea imo, it would make people steal even stronger ^^.
Not only that, but we all know you can have the rocket by being in a corner or far away, some game will be onesided in term of reflected rocket, even if the team is full, sadly.

For the fewgoodmen thing, I'd rather have it as a reward, like if you get 10 kills without dying (not in a single round of course) you can activate it for one turn with you as the lonely fighter.

• Agree
Reactions: Lighty
fewgoodmen is bugged and doesnt work always hence no.
As kevin said is bugged and doesnt work always. Maybe then adding it wont be good either because you need to wait until is the game is over(i think). I think all of this plugins are not good for db or at least on your community.

And getting points for airblasting is just meh. I think getting kills make it more balanced and just for hitting a airblast and get a point for it would just be weird imo. Maybe it should give you points if it reaches a speed? Like 150 or more. And i think adding this plugin would be more ebic

Maybe it should give you points if it reaches a speed? Like 150 or more.

Agreed, but we need to do it on kill, like if you kill someone with 200+ mph you get a bonus point (or 2, or 3 idk).
If you give points only for reflect, rally will be a good way to farm points, not needed here imo. :)

Please include a deadline for the votes next time.

Just to clarify why I voted even though I don't play dodgeball. The points made in this thread have convinced me of my vote.
If fewgoodmen is broken when applied there's no point trying unless someone can fix that.
And I can see the airblast points being abused. Unless someone knows what they're doing to stop that, I don't see the point.

There is a dead line its 7 days

• Disagree
Reactions: Lighty and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread