Doctor In Town. (1 Viewer)

DynamicGlass

Donator
Hello,my name is Dr.No obviously,it would be rude for me not to introduce my self.I am from Qatar which is somewhere from the Middle East,I am 18 years old,I love playing TF2 when it comes down to Death Run and I am currently in another community so I won't be staying here for long.I just taught it'd be rude of me not to make a introduction.So there you have it!

PS:I am just here to have some fun.

My Steam just incase you want to chat with me,feel free to add me:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198046888783/

See you all on the Death Run server!

Welcome to panda-community.

Damn, mind sending me just a billion of your fortune? People from Qatar are always rich.

Reactions: DynamicGlass
Welcome! :hoof: Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums!

(Who else it was THAT doctor?)

Just played with you on dr, Welcome to the forums and i hope i can play some more with you ;)

Hello there.

What community are you usually on? Just wondering.

EDIT: also, is that you on your picture?

Hello there.

What community are you usually on? Just wondering.

EDIT: also, is that you on your picture?
Currently in a Garry's Mod community and the profile picture is I guess the main character on "How to get away with murder"... not me.lel

Currently in a Garry's Mod community and the profile picture is I guess the main character on "How to get away with murder"... not me.lel
Been on a lot of Gmod serves, maybe i know you ? What Server are you usually on ? :)

Been on a lot of Gmod serves, maybe i know you ? What Server are you usually on ? :)

I guess there is know harm in saying the community name since you asked.Community name is:KDGaming(Very popular DarkRP server).

Users who are viewing this thread