Dm_Duel Suggestion : " Event time! " (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai

My suggestion to dm_duel panda server is something called " Event time! "

What it includes :
Each time it starts, a random event will happen,
My suggested events :

Event 1. Everyone will be teleported to the middle of the 1st floor arena
Event 2. A random person will be given 20 seconds of Noclip (When effect ends teleport the player to spawn)
Event 3. ~Crit_Boost | All players will be given Crits for 15 seconds, even after death, crits for the time left for the event
Event 4. PANDA BOSS | Idea came from : The arena at dm_duel panda | Event explanation : If this event goes on, a Panda boss will spawn at the middle of the first floor arena,
Boss's target : Kill atleast 10 people.
Boss's health (My Suggestion): 2000
What happenes if player dies by boss : Panda Minion (Health | Simular like the class he had , Skin : Panda)

If Boss defeated :
Everything is back to normal

Event 5. "Stickers are not allowed here!" | Event which is kind of something that would help against sticky campers in the panda duel server, The event just removes all the stickies that exist in the server, but after the event, stickies can be placed again.

Please tell me what you think, I would like to see :)

Well, that is my suggestion for panda duel :)
I hope to see this in the game 1 day! :D

-Shai • Yolo

I dont know, whole idea sounds like pretty ridiculous.

Teleporting to the middle of map, why? and for me , that is pretty annoying, when you have good game moment and suddenly gets teleported. Nope~ Also we have a lot players who really hates when gets teleported.

No-clip? you can easily abuse no-clip, also sometimes it's glitch and you have infinite no-clip. I have been played on some servers, which has no-clip (usually 20sec), that is usaully gliths and this happened for me too, players, who has glitshed no-clip can easily to kill whole enemy team using pyro or heavy, continuing airblasting players, oh good, that wll be super annoying.

Crits, we already have random crits. And "whole-time crits" (even it is 20sec) is just ridiculous and childish.

Panda-boss, hmmm, I think nobody made good boss, and we dont want to have crappy looking bosses. But , if there is already panda-boss, please and add/send a link to that boss. Also "mini-pandas" I bet there is not any plugins for that.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 person
It's a suggestion, I don't think it exists, but If I could create a plugin or something that does that,
I would,

Reaction | Event 1. *If like over half team is at spawn* <---> Teleport to spawn
Reaction | Event 2. Didn't know you can glitch no clip, thanks for telling me :)
Reaction | Event 3. Ok
Reaction | Event 4. I really need to learn scripting ... -_-
Reaction | Event 5. *No Raction*

well, the only event i would like to see is the panda boss that could be nice. other would cause too much trouble.

I agree with Skiffa, half of these points are ridiculous/useless
But i'd like to ask a question
Event 5. "Stickers are not allowed here!" | Event which is kind of something that would help against sticky campers in the panda duel server, The event just removes all the stickies that exist in the server, but after the event, stickies can be placed again.
Does exist a plugin that delete your stickies when you try to put them on the window of the first floor? @Kevin

(we want back our lockers)

Last edited:
I agree with Skiffa, half of these points are ridiculous/useless
But i'd like to ask a question

Does exist a plugin that delete your stickies when you try to put them on the window of the first floor? @Kevin

(we want back our lockers)
only at the spawn and no lockers wont come back, good enough now without them.

Reactions: OxyGenE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread