Declined Djusan is not worthy to be an admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mafferozzo

STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:73680623
Name of permanently muted player: Mafferozzo
Banned for: General Toxicity
Date and Time: Approx 1:10 AM EST Timezone
Admin:Djusan
Hello,
I have recently been permanently muted on the TFDB servers, panda servers in general I guess. Thing is, he does not have any proof of me being toxic, he just trusted the judgement of an another player. I was dumbfounded when this happened, therefore I've added him on steam to try and discuss thing. In return, I get blocked. Do all admins act like this? Punish people without proof and block the punished players instantly? If so, such administration is extremely pathetic. What I would like to mention aswell, the player that was trusted by Djusan was being extremely aggressive while at the end I was trying to de-escalate the situation, NOT TO MENTION that I was accused of really vile stuff which I haven't said at all during the time on the server.
I would like the higher-ups do something about Djusan cause this admin is really bad at doing his job. An admin is always supposed to be neutral and helpful to every player, even the ones he hates, because that is his job. But I didn't see such behaviour from Djusan.

Attachments

• blocked.png
    blocked.png
    501.7 KB · Views: 54
Hello! First of all, thanks for the kind message, that's why I just refused your friend request, I'm not here to get insulted privatly :)
(Refused, not blocked, steam might have something to prevent adding back instantly someone after he refused, I don't know)

While looking at your comm punishment, while I was on the server listening to everybody, you included, I founded this : Comms
As you can see, you're far from new when we're talking about being toxic and insulting towards players, like your appeal is revealing.

Now, time to focus on what happened tonight : I was listening to everybody, punished a bunch of racist players and you, while you were being toxic to other players aswell. I did not listened to
a player to punish you, I even warned this player to stop talking back to punished players as it is indeed, toxic aswell.

Looking at your appeal, I don't think you're confident in this being accepted, that's mostly a thread to make me look like a bad admin but I know what I heared and I stay on my position,
you were being toxic in vocal and since you already got this much punishment that's a permanent voice block. This appeal is declined and closed.

Reactions: Mikey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread