Status
Not open for further replies.

dennyS

Name of your Banned Steam Account: Dizz
Steam ID 32: STEAM_0:0:96204458
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-10-23 20:43:24
Reason about the Ban: Banned for bhop cheats after 12 consec bhops
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: So I was banned for cheats but I never had cheats in tf2. Look at how much I played on the server, if I wanted to play with the bunny hop cheat, I was doing it a long time ago. Honestly, I had broken the MOUSE3 and I had the jump on the MOUSE3, and if I turned it once it read 3 jumps. So it wasn't a cheat it was just a broken mouse. Thanks

Name of your Banned Steam Account:Dizz
Steam ID 32: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dennyS19/
Date and Time of the Ban: 2023-10-23 20:43:24
Reason about the Ban: Banned for bhop cheats after 12 consec bhops
Admin that Banned you: CONSOLE
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: So I was banned for cheats but I never had cheats in tf2. Look at how much I played on the server, if I wanted to play with the bunny hop cheat, I was doing it a long time ago. Honestly, I had broken the MOUSE3 and I had the jump on the MOUSE3, and if I turned it once it read 3 jumps. So it wasn't a cheat it was just a broken mouse. Thanks
I want to admit that I abused a bit, but that's because I wasn't aware of the rules of the deathrun server. But now I am and the same mistake will not happen again

I had broken the MOUSE3 and I had the jump on the MOUSE3, and if I turned it once it read 3 jumps. So it wasn't a cheat it was just a broken mouse.
It doesn't matter if it is a script, a macro or, like in your case, a broken mouse. They all work the same way. By spamming jump.
Fortunately input spam can't reliably do tick perfect bhops, otherwise every high level tf2 player would abuse the shit out of it.

The amount of consecutive tick perfect bhops you did on a single day is unbelievable. No script or macro can do so many consecutive tick perfect bhops this reliable.
You were undoubtedly using cheats to bhop.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread