Accepted Discord Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roar

Donator
As I'm not banned from the gameservers I'll only include relevant details to my appeal.

SourceBans URL: N/A
Name of account: Roar#3000
Steam32ID: N/A
Date/Time of the ban: Today, around 7:10PM GMT+0
Reason: Not sure
Admin responsible: Not sure
Why I should receive an unban: I'll be 100% honest here, I'm unsure why I received the ban in the first place, I am more than happy to update any section of the appeal in a following reply when I find out more information. Thanks in advance.

Kevin says on Discord that it looks justified and "you should know"

Because why have an appeal system if you can just tell people to figure it out and ignore legitimate questions.

Well since it's so easy to see, I took a few minutes of time to go back about three weeks in the log, and I'll see what the most offensive things you said from each page was

Page 8
1607975572050.png

Oh damn you called Bambi that? Yea that's not very ni-

1607975599544.png

Oh it was a response to a meme. You got lucky there.

Next, page 7.
1607975699901.png

This meme was clearly meant as a direct insult to Gen Z. How dare you

Page 6.
1607975785276.png

1607975789402.png

Someone else even immediately made a meme about what you said to blatantly hide the killer intent behind it smh

Page 5
1607975862894.png

You're the only person I've seen who would make that kind of comment about Jailbreak players in this community. Every JB person I know takes these very seriously

Page 4
1607975939621.png

Now we're BEGGING, too? This just gets worse and worse

Page 3 is almost exclusively about the pronounciation of Worcestershire sauce but I still found an F-bomb just sitting right there, like I said I can find something on each page

1607976070493.png

Page 2
1607976175692.png

Criticising someone for not reading T&C, do you know how seriously everyone takes those?

And of course the final straw

1607976215140.png

Plain unacceptable. "Weeb" has become a very insulting term. This is discrimination of the highest order and must be rooted out as soon as possible.

Okay I guess I can put the sarcasm aside now. Apparently the punishment is not very clear, unless it all happened more than a month ago and people just need to scroll through dozens of pages to find anything. ....Oh wait then it's NOT clear.

So can we just communicate like normal fucking humans and get an explanation here. If there is one, I'd love to see it at this point, too. If it turns out the ban is deserved I'll crawl back, whatever. But let's make sure we're all clear on why a pretty drastic action was taken. That is *not* stirring up drama. That's expecting the most basic of courtesy. Not giving an explanation is gonna stir up way more drama than just pointing out a clear reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread