Invalid didnt get warned (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunch

Banned
ok, admins im gonna have a real fucking talk.
ur shit.
i didnt get warning for what i did. i followed the rules.

i never said anything about "not doing damage" so i think its ok.
an admin tells me to not hide in tree so i dont hide and ask why.
so i said but it doesnt say in the rules, so i ask why i doesnt. then
a fucking admin says im provoking (i dont fucking know how to spell it)
to much. THEN I GET BANNED
WITH NO WARNING. honestly i got banned before, and 4 hours then was good enough.
but fucking 8? wiht no warning what so ever?
i say thats bullshit. nad my last ban was bullshit to. the person who banned me replied and said.
i was banned because i was spamming. NUMBER ONE. I WAS OUT WITH MY DAG TAKING A WALK, 2 HE TOLD ME TO USE @ WHEN I SAID IT DIDNT FUCKING WORK. do you guys even care? u get triggered so fucking easy. and u cant even read.
THIS IS AN APPEAL TO SAY THE ADMIN ARE SENSITIVE CUNT AND ARE SHIT. IDGAF IF U BAN ME
FUCKING BEHAVING LIKE THAT ONE SENSITIVE CUNT IN A BULLY SCHOOL FILM
im am here also to tell you to fucking get some balls, and stop banning people just cuz u dont like them. YOU FUCKING CUNT. GO AHED BAN ME AGIN I DONT GIVE A FUCK.
P.s Zushi. go fuck yourself. you fucking asshole. i was trying to be nice to you.
but fuck no. at least fucking warn me cunt. + if i get perma banned for this. grow up. you can take insults its not disrespect. its my opinion. cunts

P.s kevin. if u read this
get new admins.
the ones you have are shit.
(cant even be nice ffs) this aint an appeal its a formal fuck you

• Dislike
Reactions: Patmosphere
tell me i get triggered easy but this is just a load of bullshit, im not senitive, you are

instead of just banning because u dont fucking like someone. tell them what they are doing wrong.
isnt that the job of an admin?

Expected this. I explained the rules 7 times, you got warned by multiple players including me. i had to slap you and warn you even more for dealing your damage and stop hiding in the trees, you just kept going, "what about this? what about this?" while you proceed to hiding and refusing to deal your damage

Closing thread since you are just shitposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread