Delete Panda Forum Account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never connect again?

So summary of today, make an account, make a fail application, complain about it, shit post on peoples profiles, get moaned at and try to remove your account

549109_483776981667758_124740759_n.jpg

Mate can you please stop follow me i did nothing wrong to you Please stop it
This isn't about you doing something to me. It is about you harrasing random people for no good reason. Can someone please close this thread?

I didn't know that the Panda Server is that Bad or is it just the admins who wants to take me somehow down

I didn't know that the Panda Server is that Bad or is it just the admins who wants to take me somehow down

this guy has just hit the maximum level of the ultimate stupidity.

Give him a god damn medal

Just realised I'm being hella rude... fuck

Reactions: Drake

Why do people keep calling me an admin ffs. i'am just a regular player. and this isn't about you. it is about people who make accounts to just put out shitty posts and crap.

The server isn't bad. It's your attitude against other players/people that is bad. You are implying that you didn't do anything wrong while you were shitposting and harrasing people.

How many
The server isn't bad. It's your attitude against other players/people that is bad. You are implying that you didn't do anything wrong while you were shitposting and harrasing people.
I actually saw this totally coming

"I knew this would coming"

"I actually saw this totally coming"

Then why don't you prevent it and become a fortune teller? You could be using your fortune telling powers for good instead of evil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread