Declined Deep's Admin Application #4 Dodgeball (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deep

Banned
This is my third application. I hope, that it increases the "odds" of getting accepted.
I choose to apply to keep the servers safe and at their most fun.

Name/Nickname:

My name is Rachel. My current nickname is Dêêp .
I am 17 years old.

Who gave you permission to apply?

I have the permission from @DeadSworn . Though he said, that I don't really need permission from him, since I applied already.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:104952867

Online Times and timezone:

Central European Summer Time (CEST) +0200 UTC
I'm online for atleast 1 hour almost every day.

Which server do you usually play on and wish to apply for?

I usually play on #4 Dodgeball and that's what I want to apply for.
I would visit other servers in case of a report.

Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

No, sadly I do not have a microphone, but if needed, I'll get one.

Previous experience as an Admin or Moderator:

I don't really have experience as an Admin or Mod, because I never really played online games, but since my Boyfriend "introduced" me to Tf2 I look forward to see the communities as many others.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Practiced a bit with @Lighty@Lighty and I watched videos about it.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I started to play on Panda about a year ago, when I first played Dodgeball I was a total newbie and I stole sometimes ( for about 1 week), but I never really did something wrong, that deserves a ban.

I've always tried to be friends with every Member of the Panda-community and I can probably keep on doing so.

Another thing to mention is, that pretty much every time I go online (when the servers are full), I don't see any Admins around, except sometimes @Lighty and rarely @DeadSworn . I think that it's a problem to leave Rulebreakers alone with only 1-2 active admin/s.

And well, since members like me due to my -quote- "friendly behavior" I think that I have good chances to be liked as an Admin. ( Cheshire™: i'll hope you will get admin would be nice for us too... not many admins atm on DB soo many stealers and blockers)

On top of that, I think, that I'd fit into the position as an Panda-Admin. But ofc, that's just my own opinion.

What will you do as Admin?:

If I get accepted to the team, I will try to keep the most fun possible on the servers. As well as that, I will never discriminate anyone else. I will try to be friends with every other player and I'll keep insults and all other negative stuff to the minimum.
I'll try to accept opinions from others, as well as use them to choose the actual punishment.
and for the actual question "What will you do as Admin?" I will keep the servers secure and fun. If someone does something wrong, I have a special punishment for each broken law. I will always try my best as an Admin and I won't ever break the laws on purpose.
No one wants "trolls" on a server so I guess the job is to not letting them do their job.
And even players I don't like deserve their Respect, so I wouldn't do stuff to negate their fun.
I'll answer their questions and remind them of the rules.

In Game Policies:

Stealing Rockets: Slayings and warnings, after 3 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on stealing, I will ban them for (*EDIT*) 720 minutes after the 5th steal. I will ensure watching for harm rockets meaning that the stealing player just didn't want to die by accidently running into the rocket.

Blocking players on the other team: after 2 warnings they will be kicked from the server. If they keep on blocking, I will ban them for 1-5 hours after the third block. Since this can be an accident.
I will ensure to not immediately kill/kick the player.

Killing of own teammates: Warning and kicked from the server after the second attempt, if attempted again will be banned for 1 hour.

Continous Orbiting will sometimes end in a kick and rarely in a ban. I would kill the player by freezing him every time, If he doesnt stop. But since there are players that want to "circle" at the end, I do won't anything except they get over the 4-6 second mark.

(count's for all occasions) After 5-6 bans I'll ban the player permanently.

In chat:

Chat/Voice spamming: 2 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged and/or muted for 30 minutes, increasing as needed. after the 5th-6th time, you'll be banned for a day. (To make sure that won't happen again that day)

Language(s) other than english in voice/chat: Receive 3 warnings and if action continues, player(s) will be gagged/muted for 1 hour.

Racism/Sexism/Any type of Harassment towards others: Only receive 1 warning and will be gagged/muted for 3 hours if continued 6 hours is next step

Admin Disrespect: Only one warning and the player will be gagged/muted for 5 hours.It won't be tolerated. Sometimes it's a Meme/joke so I will either continue punishing or apologize for my actions.

(count's for all occasions) After 3-5 bans I'll ban the player permanently.

Other Actions:

Call abuse: 1 warning, second abuse and you are banned. (according to Deadsworn)

AFK Players: Will be asked if afk or not. If afk I'll move the player to spectate. After 10-15 Minutes of being afk I will kick him.

Any type of Admin Impersonation: I will immediately rename the player. If not changed back it will result in a kick/24h day ban.
After 3 bans, it will be permanent.

Hacking: I will make a Demo as evidence. Hacking will result in a perma ban. ( I will rarely try to look at the reactions of other players, to ensure that the target is actually hacking. If needed I will ask other Admins for their advice. That will only happen if I'm not sure of the player hacking. )

Sidenote:

Bans: My boyfriend was the owner of my steam account, but now it's mine. So I have no bans on record. (My BF deserved both of those) https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:104952867&advType=steamid

Profile Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/deepchu

Playerinfo: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/1286901

Sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/1286901

Chatlog: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/1286901

I hope you have information you need, if not, tell me.
If you have Feedback write it down, I'm always open for improvement.

Deep::):

Last edited:
Now here you are again applying, let me just already say that I Support this app.

From what I have seen on jailbreak( I know it's not what you're applying for) you're very kind against other players and I've seen you trying to enforce the rules (the general ones) in the server. Even with jailbreak being a hellhole sometimes I've never seen you rage which is good as people tend to do that.

From what I've seen, I think you're ready but that's not to me to decide, I wish you luck with your application.

(Hope I didn't say anything to off-topic here or such)

Reactions: Toxic and Deep
Alright, app looks great like before, has all the requirements and such.

Your playtime is quite short, 1h per day and sometimes to 3h,
your policies are near perfect as I expected, but just a note, a ban for stealing is 720 min and then just stack the bans.

I have played with you a lot and you follow the rules and enforce them as well, you're also a really friendly person which is what admins should be.

Since you improved your behavior, I really don't see a reason for you not to be an admin, I'm voting this app +1.

Just asking, are you only gonna apply for Dodgeball #04 or will you also apply for #19?

Reactions: Deep
Alright, app looks great like before, has all the requirements and such.

Your playtime is quite short, 1h per day and sometimes to 3h,
your policies are near perfect as I expected, but just a note, a ban for stealing is 720 min and then just stack the bans.

I have played with you a lot and you follow the rules and enforce them as well, you're also a really friendly person which is what admins should be.

Since you improved your behavior, I really don't see a reason for you not to be an admin, I'm voting this app +1.

Just asking, are you only gonna apply for Dodgeball #04 or will you also apply for #19?
I thought about applying for #19 aswell but I don't have enough playtime over there. Of course I would like to be Admin on there too, but you know..the playtime. Though if I get accepted I'd play way more, on both Servers, #4 and #19 wich means, that I am theoretically applying for #19 too. I hope that answers your question.^^ ~(^з^)-☆

So this is your 3rd apply, and in my opinion you improved a lot regarding "being too emotional" part and your behavior, so you have my support.

Your application looks good and has everything in it that is needed. Since i'm playing Jailbreak and Minecraft (and Dodgeball) sometimes with you together, I say you're a very friendly player to be with, you keep an eye on rulebreakers and I'm sure that you're ready for the admin position and you would fit good into the Admin Team. I wish you good luck with your application.

She's cool on the servers and she behaves, unless you misspell her name wrong.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: lionish and Lighty
well, its been a though one but i'll sadly need to decline it again, i'm sorry.

reasons for that is that there are still internal issues that have been brought up about your behaviour towards other members and admins. The response is mix, as some think they want to give you a chance while others don't think it's a good idea. Until we see a complete improvement on your behaviour (mainly on the forums) this may change opinions, but currently we feel uneasy to accept you as opinions are too mixed on the matter. Plus do keep in mind that even though the forums are seperate from the Gameserver, it reflects how you will present yourself as an admin later on.

therefore you may apply again in 1 month; 07.08.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread