Deathrun SuperJump Glitch ? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zasobnik

Hello, Sorry for bothering you, but today i get realy strange glich/bug. When i try to Bh or just pressing multiple times space, it will throw me to max height of any map. I tried restarting TF/PC but problem is still there. Thanks for reading, and sorry for bad english/formating :)

Edit ----
Also sometimes happen during regular jumps. it is getting annoying.
I didnt do anythink to TF2 folders, so no scripts autoexec and etc...

Last edited:
@Danny were you not doing this as well? Can you shed some light on the issue?

Reactions: Zasobnik
Danny a few nights ago was mucking around with peoples jump heights, people did leave during so I don't think when he reversed it it caught everyone that it affected.

• Informative
Reactions: Zasobnik
Well, currently i am just chilling on map. so i dont put Blue to unfair situation. I kill myself when i am last and i dont plan on skipping map for win. But anyway i am pointed as buger/cheater :( . So i cant realy play i usualy would. Only way for me play Deathrun is as blue. Sorry for trouble.

Well, no more i explained them that this is bug ( probably ). so no 1 paying any attention at me anymore, just new players.

It looks like problem is solved on its own ( which is strange but good for me :D ). Anyway guys, thanks for all your help.

I did tinker up my own bhop in order to test out the commands, but I did not touch other player's settings and I set my settings to default before I left the server.
Danny a few nights ago was mucking around with peoples jump heights
Do you mean when Kevin and I was customizing the current bhop multiplier, or me screwing up others bhop?
As I said, I didn't do anything to the players around me. It would have made some serious consequences..
I don't know if my bhop has affected others bhop.

But anyway, I believe it's a bug if you can jump that high, since the bhop multiplier is 0.85 or so. The multiplier's value is set to 0.85 in order to prevent players from skipping traps. Their height will decrease with 15% for each hop they perform continuously.

Last edited:
Is the speed back to normal by now? The added speed is what made it useful.

I'm not even sure what's going on these days. Whatever you guys changed didn't help anything. I just banned 5 people for doing the exploting to get to the end of castle steveh. Winter valley is still possible, so in cocanium and so on. It's all still skippable with bhop. I wasn't expecting it to be perfect and solve everything, just maybe help out the huge ones of wintervalley, but what you did has no effect on preventing current skippable traps with bhop whatsoever but nobody is listening to me.

All you need to remove is castle steveh. That's it. DR admins are active enough to control the odd bhopper who skips. But castle steveh...I end up never getting a chance to play because there's so much to watch over.
I saw this guy do the huge super bhop glitch. I asked him about it and he said he was just doing it normally. He said it happened once every 3 jumps. Which is fine cause we worked it out and he was the only one. He had very high ping though, and we think it's related to that, but that's a stab in the dark.

Kevin saw the problems with Castle Steveh personally, so I asume he will do something about that map.

There are some settings with the plugin we are using, whenever there is any tampering the settings go nuts per player. Setting the multipliers to the maximum of a Int32.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread