Completed Deathrun Suggestions (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seelkadoom

Just thought I'd share a few suggestions I have for #9:

For maps, It'd be great to add the following:

dr_runoff
dr_psykopat2
dr_trollrun_final1
dr_pirate_adventure
dr_marioworld
dr_aztecan

My other suggestion is to remove the outlines players have. Remove them completely or have them work on freeztime only as they give a considerably heavy frame rate hit. For those who don't know what lines I mean they are the ones surrounding the engineer in this picture:
20170308181649_2.jpg

That's about it. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: Patmosphere
Several of the maps you suggested are all ready in the map rotation. If you meant their previous version from their updated counter no thank you.

Also that these outline is only displayed in spectator? Is this change confirmed to red / blue? @Mertes have you noticed this?

There is a player outline there for everyone on red, and blue can see the red player outlines. I don't see any problem with this unless a bug occurs (which is very rare) that makes it so a red player can see where the blue player is. I think it makes it much easier for blue to see where reds are, so I wouldn't say it's a problem.

Also, @Madact, he is mentioning other versions of the maps not the maps that are already there. Dr_pirate_adventure is a different version or a different entire map (cant remember) of dr_baby_pirate_adventure, as well as dr_trollrun_final1 being another version of trollun that is said to be pretty good. As for aztecan, I really enjoy that map and it'd be cool to see it here in panda DR too.

Strange o.o Deathrun must of been updated ;o; It'll help keep a look out for delayers as well :)

I know it's why I said several fam.

Can we get a map download list for the ones we don't have then? @Seelkadoom check game banana

But Madact, none of the aforementioned maps are in the map rotation. xD

Strange o.o Deathrun must of been updated ;o; It'll help keep a look out for delayers as well :)

I know it's why I said several fam.

Can we get a map download list for the ones we don't have then? @Seelkadoom check game banana

I could only find 2 of them on gamebanana and those are runoff and psykopat2. The others however are not there so I can provide them through google drive if needed.

dr_runoff - http://gamebanana.com/maps/191896
dr_psykopat2 - http://gamebanana.com/maps/192767

As for the outline I only asked for its removal just for the heavy frame rate hit it causes. It does make it easier for death to see reds for sure but I don't think it's necessary.

all 3 maps have been added to our DR servers.

replaced dr_psykopat_fix with dr_psykopat2_v2

• Winner
Reactions: Seelkadoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread