Deathrun report - multiple players (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator
  • Current Steam name. Steven
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:1:166968602
  • The rule or rules they broke. Exploiting by getting behind the death
  • The evidence that they broke the rule or rules above.
  • Current Steam name. Zwip3l
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:0:63759436
  • Current Steam name. εηғσяcιcσя∂εя
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:0:52709760
  • Current Steam name. Bionic
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:0:161619186
  • Current Steam name. Noire/Black Heart
  • SteamID (Unique ID on GameME). STEAM_0:1:77253519
The death can be seen in front of them, all of them were hiding in the elevator until he passed by. I asked @Stubb on beforehand if this is something I should report. I could have use the Calladmin but the map was going to change so I did not see the point.

Idk sure if this is something that is to bad but as Stubb told me it wasn't allowed I felt like I should report this.
03c53ba986c2174b99f510d5c2fe9b2c.jpg

Actully that isnt a Exploit, it was added to the Elevator as a Easter Egg.

This is exploiting, as people can't be killed by the supposed "auto-kill if you don't move" function. Same as on Office, they can stand in the corner to avoid pennis cupcake to kill them, and we slay for that. For me they should receive a punishment.

This is exploiting, as people can't be killed by the supposed "auto-kill if you don't move" function. Same as on Office, they can stand in the corner to avoid pennis cupcake to kill them, and we slay for that. For me they should receive a punishment.
If it's meant to be there and the creator knows they can avoid death by doing it it isn't exploit, right?

• Agree
Reactions: Kmod
It's called a 'motivator', not death :p It's made to stop delaying, but they are purposely delaying to skip past the motivator :p
So it's a delaying punishment this. Usually results in a slay and a warning. Where any warnings give nout at the time by you @Swaggy ?

I did

d600f774d02a244a49962df2c22bca74.png

Then I'm confident enough to give out punishments. I can see the motivator in front of the team suggesting they delayed to get by him.

I won't be able to do punishments till sunday though since I'm a bit busy today (This is just a sort out message + quick checkup) so if anybody wants to dish out the punishments go right ahead. Standard is 1 day ban though can be increased for previous.

If not I'll make sure to do this tommorrow.

• Agree
Reactions: Aokigahara
Sorry for the delay(teehee), all the punishments have been dished out to the following player listed in the screenshot.

Thank you for the report ::): Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread