Declined Deathrun-> dr_cocainum rework (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizardX

Hi, i reworked dr_cocainum, you can look at the map if you want.
Here are some changes:
1. First autotrap is replaced with activable trap that will push you into the sky and you will die
2. All doors are still the same but now when you go throught bad door, it will close. Also when you go to good door, all bad ones will close
3. That 3 platform choose right trap is now activable and activator can choose the right platform
4. When you go up that 3 platforms, removed autotrap "surprise motherfu..." and that long platform after that when activated, will dissapear completly, not just part of it
5. After that when you jump down, i added new trap that will blow everyone in the "tube" to the sky and kill them
6. Rotating thing after 3 doors is now activable and it will spin faster when activated
7. When you finish that "bhop" after that spinning trap i added pusher so people cant gryef there
8. Last trap reworked, now you will be closed in walls and you will explode inside them
9. Added antiskip invisible walls to every trap on the map
10. Soviet run has a bit different pathing
11. Some bugfixes

If you add the map i will add more and more things to it like new minigames, easter eggs etc in version 2

Here is the map: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwc45d8p1ilge5c/dr_cocainum_reworked.bsp?dl=1

Last edited:
Reactions: Je Hooft
I looked at it and it looks pretty nice, +1

After that when you jump down, i added new trap that will blow everyone in the "tube" to the sky and kill them
I didn't really like that change, I don't really mind the new trap but you should make it so that players don't have to crouch when exiting that 'tube'.

And you should make it so that the trap right before the 33/33/33 doors sucks players in like the 3rd trap so people won't be able to skip it.

@Ranger Ciri @Nope. @Stabbin @Adoruby

I can do that, so no crouching, sucking into that trap and fix that bug when players could avoid minigames in water on start. Any more ideas ?

Needs to be tested I suppose. Maybe we can set it up on our DR test server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread