Declined DeathRun Admin Application :3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraGnacyPicia

- Your name and/or nickname:
My name is Sebastian.
My nick is "PraGnacyPicia <3".

- Your age:
I got 18 years old... Annual 19 cuz I born 15 December 1999.

- Your Steam32 ID:
steamID
STEAM_0:1:114281547
steamID3
[U:1:228563095]
steamID64
customURL
not set
profile state
public
profile created
March 30, 2015
name
PraGnacyPicia <3
real name
Sebastian

- Your general online times and your timezone:
I am living in Europe so... 3:00 pm - 12:00 am.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
I was playing on cp_orange x3 War3Source but he is died...
So I am playing on deathrun... Pretty cool server but sometimes people are annyoing and they spoil the game. (DeathRun ip: 193.192.59.191:27095)

- Do you have a microphone?
Yep, I got a good microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator.
This is my first Admin application to tf2 but I was Admin in Minecraft, battlefield, Counterstrike and gta (my server).

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
No, I dont have experience with SourceMod but I will learn it!

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Why me? I am really friendly and good Person... I can understand another players... I want to help u with Flamers, cheaters, Kids without english lang.
I will make sure that the server has a nice atmosphere and I will have fun with all on this server! :D

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

I am not a monster but only a nice person...
Someone flaming on server (intensely) mute ~ 2 hours or 3 hours
Someone using another lang... reminder on the voice chat (When he doesnt listen me) I will kick him from server. (He came back and again talking in another lang?) Mute 24 hours.
Someone blaming me on server? Mute 2hours.
Someone spamming on textchat/voicechat mute 4hours or kick.
Someone cheating or something just like this? Perma ban (I really hate cheaters.)
Thats not all ofc but I think my punishment are good and they will change players :)
Thank you Panda-Community Admins for consideration of the application, have a nice day greetings Sebastian :3 <3

Reactions: Nope.
GameMe | Chat | Sessions

Blocks(2)
Bans(0)

If I'm correct the admin page where it says 'available positions' doesn't have deathrun #9 on it meaning you need permission. You have not put the area where it says about permission. So I'm assuming you did get permission and put it in or you didn't get permission meaning this admin app is invalid

Someone blaming me on server? Mute 2hours.
Just a reminder that gaining adminship doesn't mean making submissive the server to your own "presence of ruling", with that it means that you'll be there to enforce the already existent rules and not make them by your own will.
Someone cheating or something just like this? Perma ban (I really hate cheaters.)
If it appears that "someone is cheating" you'll need first to record a demo and send it as proof to your mentor, then ban the player accused of using third party tools on the server for a considerable amount of time and in the end the mentor will decide if to keep the person banned (by applying the perma lock) or unpunish him because of the opposite of your accusation.
If I'm correct the admin page where it says 'available positions' doesn't have deathrun #9 on it meaning you need permission. You have not put the area where it says about permission. So I'm assuming you did get permission and put it in or you didn't get permission meaning this admin app is invalid
This thread is still hanging somewhere in the mind of people I see.. its last update is way too in distance to even get it in consideration, so the server in question should be still in need of admins.

Okey thank you, Well I am trying first time to be the server Admin of course I need some help on start like all D; nobody is perfect.
I said that only cuz I got experience on another servers (cs, bf)

Hey there thank you for deciding to apply for deathrun admin.

Your app does seem a little unprofessional and some of the punishments are not what we do here (for example kicking a player when they don't speak English, in this case we mute/gag said player for around 2~4+ hours depending on the severity). I also checked your chatlog and I have to say there are too many Lenny binds and other things like "speak
English ffs". Being an admin requires patience and a cool head. You are pretty kind and I have seen you on sometimes. That being said I have to give my honest opinion and say that you might not be admin material. (apologies if that sounded harsh)

For now I am going to give a -1. However, take on what I said and maybe apply again in a few months time. (Maybe during the Summer).

• Agree
Reactions: Frosty
I have to agree with Fox, last time I checked your chatlogs, it was about 80% lennies. Not a good trait.
Also, the punishments seem a bit... not okay at all? Check accepted admins' applications to see what they have there next time and come up with something similar.
The Steam32ID section didn't need all that info, either. These small things get together and make you seem very unprofessional.
You're on quite a bit, so you have at least that going for you, but your behaviour leaves something to be desired, to be honest.
Considering all this, I think I'll give a -1. But that doesn't mean you can't try again in a couple months.

• Agree
Reactions: Frosty
Declined

Please check the posts for a reason.

You may re-apply again in one month.

So: May 11, 2018

Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread