Declined Deathrun #09 Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Color code: Green = Questions, Blue = Key Information in my answers, Purple = Links, Orange = Policies (at the end)

Username: Spaceblob11

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:451003995

Your age: 16

Who gave me permission to apply: Furken

Current playtime on the relevant server(s): I only play on deathrun #09, however, I would be willing to join any other servers if someone were to report anything. My current playtime on Deathrun #09 as of now is 188:05:51 hours.

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Ban List | Panda Community SourceBans
(banned once for 8 hours).

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report: Deathrun #09 is my primary server, however as I said above, I would be willing to join any other server in the case of a report. I may not confidently know the rules on other servers but I am ready to learn!

General online times & time zone: GMT+4, I am usually online from 10am - 10pm.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do have a working microphone. I do not use it much, however. I will use it if needed.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have been a mod a total of three times over a variety of different platforms. These include:Discord, Minecraft, and I are also a (trial) moderator on a different tf2 server.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I think I might be a suitable candidate as I have (some) previous moderation experience and I am also very active on the server I am applying for, Deathrun #09, and, as of now, I know every rule on the server. If I were to see someone actively breaking the rules or get called from, !call, I would warn them a maximum of two times before kicking them/slaying them. If the person were to repeatedly break the rules even after a kick/slays and multiple punishments, I would ban them for 1 week. The ban time period would gradually increase after each ban. I am also ready to learn, for example, rules on other servers if needed!

My policies would be as followed. (In order)

Harassment:
Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (specified period depends on how bad the harassing was).

NSFW or not allowed spray
: Warn(1), Warn(2), Spray ban.

Racism: Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (1week, this will increase if they keep being racist even after the ban expires)

Cheating (as in hacking): Immediate ban and ask full game server admin if allowed to give out a permanent ban.

Bhopping to skip traps (Deathrun #09 for example): Slay, Warn(1) if continued then kick if still continued then ban for 5 hours.

Teamkilling: Slay, Warn(1), kick if continued, ban if still continued for 5 hours.

Any other offenses will roughly follow this layout for me.

I hope you guys will choose me as a suitable candidate for becoming a trial mod! Thanks.

Attachments

• sig-557025-random (1).png
    sig-557025-random (1).png
    13.5 KB · Views: 154
Color code: Green = Questions, Blue = Key Information in my answers, Purple = Links, Orange = Policies (at the end)

Username: Spaceblob11

Steam32 ID: STEAM_0:0:451003995

Your age: 16

Who gave me permission to apply: Furken

Current playtime on the relevant server(s): I only play on deathrun #09, however, I would be willing to join any other servers if someone were to report anything. My current playtime on Deathrun #09 as of now is 188:05:51 hours.

Link to your Sourcebans record:
Ban List | Panda Community SourceBans
(banned once for 8 hours).

Primary servers + servers you could confidently join in case of a report: Deathrun #09 is my primary server, however as I said above, I would be willing to join any other server in the case of a report. I may not confidently know the rules on other servers but I am ready to learn!

General online times & time zone: GMT+4, I am usually online from 10am - 10pm.

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes, I do have a working microphone. I do not use it much, however. I will use it if needed.

Previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I have been a mod a total of three times over a variety of different platforms. These include:Discord, Minecraft, and I are also a (trial) moderator on a different tf2 server.

What would you say makes you a suitable candidate?: I think I might be a suitable candidate as I have (some) previous moderation experience and I am also very active on the server I am applying for, Deathrun #09, and, as of now, I know every rule on the server. If I were to see someone actively breaking the rules or get called from, !call, I would warn them a maximum of two times before kicking them/slaying them. If the person were to repeatedly break the rules even after a kick/slays and multiple punishments, I would ban them for 1 week. The ban time period would gradually increase after each ban. I am also ready to learn, for example, rules on other servers if needed!

Harassment:
Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (specified period depends on how bad the harassing was).

NSFW or not allowed spray: Warn(1), Warn(2), Spray ban.

Racism: Warn(1), Warn(2), Kick, Ban (1week, this will increase if they keep being racist even after the ban expires)

Cheating (as in hacking): Immediate ban and ask full game server admin if allowed to give out a permanent ban.

Bhopping to skip traps (Deathrun #09 for example): Slay, Warn(1) if continued then kick if still continued then ban for 5 hours.

Teamkilling: Slay, Warn(1), kick if continued, ban if still continued for 5 hours.

Any other offenses will roughly follow this layout for me.

I hope you guys will choose me as a suitable candidate for becoming a trial mod! Thanks.

(As for the ban I received a long time ago, I hope to keep it in the past as I can assure you that I will be working hard to never get a ban again. I know it may look bad or diminishing on my application but I have been trying to change my attitude overall so I never get a ban again. I hope this clears up the ban stuff) Thanks!!

I’ve decided on changing my punishments to better suit the way other panda admins hand them out.

—————————————————————

—————————————————————

Harassment:

Warn(1)

Gag (specified period depends on how bad the harassing was - MINIMUM 3 - 12 hours).

If continued after gag is finished; ban for 3 days (will increase depending on if they still continue afterwards)

—————————————————————

NSFW or not allowed spray/objector:

Warn(1)

Warn(2)

Spray ban

—————————————————————

Racism:

Warn(1)

Gag (3-6 hours depending on the severity), if they continue after it is expired; gagged once more for 3 days.

If still continued then ask full admin for perma-gag.

—————————————————————

Cheating (as in hacking):

Immediate ban and ask full game server admin if allowed to give out a permanent ban.

—————————————————————

Bhopping to skip traps (Deathrun #09 for example):

Slay & Warn(1)

if continued then ban for 3 hours

If still continued then ban for 12 hours

and then if still continued - 3 days.

—————————————————————

Teamkilling:

Slay & Warn(1)

If continued then ban for 3 hours

If still continued then ban for 12 hours

And then if still continued - 3 days.

—————————————————————

If I’m missing anything I will be more than happy to learn the right punishments! :) thanks for reading!

Hoi,

I'll start with your punishment policies, you tried to fix it in your reply here but it's still not entirely how we punish people here. Both comm blocks and bans are stacked not based on how bad the rulebreak was and 6th punishment is always permanent so the ban list should look similar to mine for example:
  • 1-2 warns
  • 1st - 4 hours
  • 2nd - 12 hours
  • 3rd - 1 day
  • 4th - 1 week
  • 5th - 1 month
  • 6th - perm
I think that communicating with you is quite difficult and you don't understand many things. For example when you made this report, Nowtoad mentioned on shoutbox lasers on dr_technoir_v2 which had a wrong hitbox and called it an exploit, I've replied to him there that it wasn't an exploit and you somehow thought I meant a spawn exploiting on dr_office from your report and you made 2 replies which I've deleted that it's not an exploit and when I told you that the report is fine and I want to check the motivator on dr_office you made a third unnecessary reply that "admins will check does the motivator kill on spawn or not". Adding links to your hlstats here after nearly a 1 week is also unnecessary imo since we can easily check it (you could have asked an admin to add it in your app).

Other issue is the way you warn people in game, on the report you've made I told you to warn people in more precise way but looking at your chat logs you still don't quite get it like here and here (stop my wife lul). I've also have seen a video of you skipping a two pillars trap on dr_baby_pirate_adventure which gives a bad look on you.

I think you're not ready and immature to become an admin and you've applied too quickly.
It's a -1 from me for now but also unlikely to be changed later.

Hoi,

I'll start with your punishment policies, you tried to fix it in your reply here but it's still not entirely how we punish people here. Both comm blocks and bans are stacked not based on how bad the rulebreak was and 6th punishment is always permanent so the ban list should look similar to mine for example:
  • 1-2 warns
  • 1st - 4 hours
  • 2nd - 12 hours
  • 3rd - 1 day
  • 4th - 1 week
  • 5th - 1 month
  • 6th - perm
I think that communicating with you is quite difficult and you don't understand many things. For example when you made this report, Nowtoad mentioned on shoutbox lasers on dr_technoir_v2 which had a wrong hitbox and called it an exploit, I've replied to him there that it wasn't an exploit and you somehow thought I meant a spawn exploiting on dr_office from your report and you made 2 replies which I've deleted that it's not an exploit and when I told you that the report is fine and I want to check the motivator on dr_office you made a third unnecessary reply that "admins will check does the motivator kill on spawn or not". Adding links to your hlstats here after nearly a 1 week is also unnecessary imo since we can easily check it (you could have asked an admin to add it in your app).

Other issue is the way you warn people in game, on the report you've made I told you to warn people in more precise way but looking at your chat logs you still don't quite get it like here and here (stop my wife lul). I've also have seen a video of you skipping a two pillars trap on dr_baby_pirate_adventure which gives a bad look on you.

I think you're not ready and immature to become an admin and you've applied too quickly.
It's a -1 from me for now but also unlikely to be changed later.
Hey nikola. Thank you for your feedback. I completely understand where your coming from and I too believe that I need to work on my warnings in chat. I also understand that the video of me skipping those two pillars on baby_pirate makes me look bad, and I’m sorry for that. Not much that I can really add. You seem to have pointed out most of my flaws, of which I agree with. Thanks again for the feedback! I’ll be trying to improve over the coming weeks.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Waxel and Nikola
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread